Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
  • Room Service
$237
$209
  • Restaurant
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
$259
$212
HotelIndigo.com
1,512 results
All reviewslargest hot tubfree shuttlefront deskmusic rowwithin a mile radiusshuttle servicean extended staygreat hotelnashville vanderbiltparking garagebreakfast barfree breakfastbars and restaurantspull out couchhotel shuttlefull kitchenhome away from home
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed here four nights for a business trip. There is a fee for parking, even if you park the car yourself (at the time of my stay, the fee was $18/night). I was told I had a room with a "view", however it was not much of a view, just some roof tops. I like Home2 Suites because it is fresh and modern and seems young and hip. The rooms come equipped with a microwave and a refridgerator but if you want to cook something on a stove top, you will need to get a portable burner from the front desk. Rather than leaving small bottles of shampoo and soap, this hotel has a shampoo and a soap dispenser in the shower, but I bring my own shampoo & soap anyway, but I suppose it is nice in that this set up cuts down on bottle waste. The location of this hotel seems to be in a young area near the campus. There is a nice Harris Teeter grocery store just a 5 minute drive away and there are several restaurants & bars in the area. Front desk people were great. This location has a larger-than-average sized work out room and a larger in-ground pool; I did not use the pool, but the work out room is open 24 hours so that was nice. I did not participate in any of the free breakfast options but I did help myself to one of their yummy green apples located at the front desk. The only reason why I have this place 4 stars as opposed to 5 is that during my stay, I had a work package delivered to the hotel; I nearly forgot about it because no one called to let me know that it had arrived, Luckily I have a UPS account and UPS emailed me to know it had been delivered, but no one from the hotel let me know. This was a little off-putting only because I travel often for work, and so do my corworkers, and it is pretty normal for us to send/receive work items at hotels, If one of my co-workers had sent something to me that I was not expecting, it could have been a problem for me if the hotel had not informed me about the package. With all that said, I would stay at here as I really do prefer hotels with modern amenities and a modern feel such as this one.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Ariel519,
Thank you for your reveiw on tripadvisor.com. I am delighted that you found our hotel comfortable, with all of our amenities at your fingertips. I wanted to apologize about the lack of alert for your package delivery. I have reminded all of the desk staff to notify our guests of any packages received. I assure it will not happen again to you or any future guests. Thank you for bringing this to my attention so that we may become better at what we do. Thanks again for your review and I hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you visit Nashville. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Clean, comfortable room. Free breakfast. Great customer service. Largest hot tub. The prices are very reasonable. There are several restaurants within walking distance. There's a shuttle that will take you to nearby places. There is an adequate gym with new equipment. Stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Mickes99

Dear Mickes99,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor.com. I am very happy to read that you are pleased with all of our amenities and everything our hotel has to offer. I am so glad that you have found a place to call "Home" while working in Nashville. It is guest like you that this hotel is designed for. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to seeing you at Home 2 again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We live in Nashville and needed a hotel for a night out downtown. The service was amazing! The hotel was clean beautiful and modern. Big room. Great shower. Pet friendly. Free shuttle. Amazing breakfast, game room, gym, pool, laundry facility. Everything was perfect.

• Stayed: September 2012
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Mrsj1213,
Thank you for the glowing review on tripadvisor.com. We are so happy that you found our hotel to be the best ever! We agree! :-) I hope you enjoyed your night out downtown and the next time you are looking for a quick stay-cation we hope you stay with us again. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

What a wonderful time. The hotel is clean, the rooms comfortable and the employees are awesome. The area around the hotel has some wonderful restaurants and it's not a bad walk into downtown for the nightlife. Go...Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank donnamadonna6
Merrily B, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Dear donnamadonna6,
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience while staying with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. We hope you stay with us the next time you visit Nashville. Thank you again for the review and for staying at Home2! Have a great day!

Sincerely.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

All along, the trip to Nashville was expected to be just any other trip, but once I arrived at the Home 2, I knew it was going to be a special one. The largest hot tub in TN was a wonderful experience, the service was great, and don't get me started on the bed sheets (amazing). The breakfast is great with the selection and getting to put Nutella on everything!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Erik W

Dear Erik W.
Thank you for taking the time to review our new hotel on Tripadvisor! As we are new we appreciate any and all feedback! I am glad that we exceeded your expectations on your trip to Nashville. And you are absolutley right! The sheets are AMAZING! They are going to be our claim to fame! Please keep us in mind the next time you travel to Nashville and we will be sure to have the Nutella waiitng for you. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.