1,604 results
All reviews free shuttle largest hot tub front desk music row within a mile radius shuttle service an extended stay great hotel nashville vanderbilt parking garage breakfast bar free breakfast pull out couch hotel shuttle bars and restaurants full kitchen home away from home
Reviewed July 17, 2012

First to start, let me say that Kim Lopez was amazing to work with to get this hotel booked for our traveling AAU basketball team! She kept in constant touch and answered the million and one questions I had......On to our stay! This hotel was absolutely adorable! The decor was fresh and bright and I cannot say enough about the staff!!! Merilee checked us in and was just a refreshement from our long drive! The valet gentlemen were so helpful and friendly! From check in, to valet, to maintenance working around, to housekeeping to breakfast staff....all 100% perfect and so friendly! All of the parents and the team itself made comments on how nice everyone was and that they jumped at any chance to help or offer assistance on places to go and see and eat! The rooms were very nice and comfortable and had everything you could want! It was so clean, I know this was a new hotel but still, you could tell that the housekeeping staff just made an effort to make sure it all stayed nice and new looking! The ONLY thing I would comment on would be that the breakfast be past 9am, at least on weekends. The review abt the fruit......they had mixed berries for yogurt or oatmeal, and many healthy toppings for a parfait. If you didn't like the breakfast flat breads or english muffins then you could have oatmeal, bagels, toast, donuts, cereal, boiled eggs, and a few other options, although the breakfast "sandwiches" went quickly so obviously many liked them.....I didnt try so I can't offer an opinion. We will definetly stay here every year when we come back to the tournaments in Nashville! Great location, great service, great rooms just a GREAT hotel! Thank you all so much for everything!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TLS L
Kim L, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you for all of the wonderful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to create the experience you had and letting others know about it. Look forward to hosting your team again.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We needed a room kind of last minute for one night & came across this hotel. Oh my goodness! What a fantastic place to stay. We loved everything about it. So clean, loved the look & all of the decor. Our room had one bed, pull out sofa, huge flat screen, a very nice kitchenette & a work area with rolling chair. We LOVED our room!
We very much enjoyed breakfast. My husband & I are both vegetarian so we were pleasantly surprised with our options. This is not your traditional frozen biscuits & gravy &/or stale donuts. I enjoyed a nice bowl of granola with several topping & some toast with Nutella. My husband & daughter had a mini breakast pizza & fruit. Their coffee was delicious as well!
A few other features that we didn't get a chance to enjoy, but would like to mention...there is a small indoor pool, a game room with xbox & boardgames & a fitness room.
I would definitely recommend staying here. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank ashnlilsmom3

Thank you for your review. We love to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and took the time to share with others. Hilton did a great job in creating the Home2 Suites brand. and it really stands out with the bright colors and creative amenities.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

There are a couple of reasons I didn't give it 5 stars but as a rule a very pleasant stay. Hilton is competing here with extended stay properties while incorporating some interesting European-style features. Limited housekeeping services, of the type extended-stay hotels generally offer. These are well-explained on the bathroom mirror. Had a queen "suite" which is one long room, divided by a sliding curtain of the type, frankly, found in hospital double rooms. A similar curtain is used as the closet door. Actually, we found the room divider curtain to be very convenient. Very nice kitchen area, stainless steel appliances including a much-better-than-usual-for-hotel microwave and an actual 4-cup coffee pot, no "one-cupper pre-measured packet" type. Huge 42-inch flat screen that actually got lots of HD channel reception. Hotel has only been open six weeks, so as of this review, everything was in great shape, and I agree with those who say the personnel are friendly and helpful. It's a block from Music Row and a rock throw from Vanderbilt, but since it fronts on Division rather than West End, it's much quieter than some of the West End Ave. options.

Now, a few minuses: only window covering is a track-roll room darkening shade, no curtains or drapes. I understand why this was done, much easier to maintain and keep clean, but without so much as a sheer curtain, so it's all or none: either you're in the dark (it's a great shade) or, you get a great view, but privacy could be a concern especially on lower floors. The hotel shares a garage with the Hilton Garden Inn (in fact, one can get confused if they exit the wrong end of the garage and find themselves in the Hilton's entrance way...which looks identical to the entrance to the Home2 Suites.) But...there's no covered passageway between the hotel and the garage, so if it's raining, which it was quite a bit while we were in Nashville, you're exposed for roughly 20 feet between the hotel entrance and garage entrance. Breakfast options are fairly limited also: the only egg item is a small pre-package breakfast pizza, and, at least while I was there, the only fresh fruit option was bananas. Thoughtful granite breakfast bar, though, in this area, with several flip-up laptop hookups.

Overall, a great new idea, and especially due to location, I'd certainly consider staying there again.

Room Tip: Though it's likely a bit noisier, rooms on the Division Street side get a view of Music Row and Vanderbilt. Rooms on the other side get a view of the garage and the Hilton Garden Inn.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank geno722
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for seeing the details in how Hilton has developed the Home2 Suites brand. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This different thinking in Hotels defiantly works with this New Hilton in Nashville. Everything seems to make sense and is very user friendly. We stayed during the very first weeks of the Hotel opening, and the staff was outstanding. Every night I was greeted with a smile and personal attention. The breakfast area was a bit small, but perfect fit for the Hotels theme. Great place to stay for a business trip that requires an extended stay. Super clean, quiet and a great location.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill R
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for being one of our first guests and glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the reviewand look forward to seeing you back in Nashville.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have to say, that I met the most amazing person at this hotel. The young lady that checked me in, Shavonne, she was so great! She was well informed, she answered all of my questions, and she made everything so simple and easy, which after a long day's drive is exactly what I needed. The room was very comfortable and immaculate and I love that the hotel focuses on energy saving. It's an overall great place to stay and I think this will be my new home away from home. Thanks again, Shavonne!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Syneca
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about Shavonne. She is keeping our guest happy and enjoys what she does. We are glad you loved the hotel and took the time to tell others about it. We are looking forward to you coming back.