1,605 results
All reviews free shuttle largest hot tub front desk music row within a mile radius shuttle service an extended stay great hotel nashville vanderbilt parking garage breakfast bar free breakfast pull out couch hotel shuttle bars and restaurants full kitchen home away from home
Reviewed July 10, 2012

There are a couple of reasons I didn't give it 5 stars but as a rule a very pleasant stay. Hilton is competing here with extended stay properties while incorporating some interesting European-style features. Limited housekeeping services, of the type extended-stay hotels generally offer. These are well-explained on the bathroom mirror. Had a queen "suite" which is one long room, divided by a sliding curtain of the type, frankly, found in hospital double rooms. A similar curtain is used as the closet door. Actually, we found the room divider curtain to be very convenient. Very nice kitchen area, stainless steel appliances including a much-better-than-usual-for-hotel microwave and an actual 4-cup coffee pot, no "one-cupper pre-measured packet" type. Huge 42-inch flat screen that actually got lots of HD channel reception. Hotel has only been open six weeks, so as of this review, everything was in great shape, and I agree with those who say the personnel are friendly and helpful. It's a block from Music Row and a rock throw from Vanderbilt, but since it fronts on Division rather than West End, it's much quieter than some of the West End Ave. options.

Now, a few minuses: only window covering is a track-roll room darkening shade, no curtains or drapes. I understand why this was done, much easier to maintain and keep clean, but without so much as a sheer curtain, so it's all or none: either you're in the dark (it's a great shade) or, you get a great view, but privacy could be a concern especially on lower floors. The hotel shares a garage with the Hilton Garden Inn (in fact, one can get confused if they exit the wrong end of the garage and find themselves in the Hilton's entrance way...which looks identical to the entrance to the Home2 Suites.) But...there's no covered passageway between the hotel and the garage, so if it's raining, which it was quite a bit while we were in Nashville, you're exposed for roughly 20 feet between the hotel entrance and garage entrance. Breakfast options are fairly limited also: the only egg item is a small pre-package breakfast pizza, and, at least while I was there, the only fresh fruit option was bananas. Thoughtful granite breakfast bar, though, in this area, with several flip-up laptop hookups.

Overall, a great new idea, and especially due to location, I'd certainly consider staying there again.

Room Tip: Though it's likely a bit noisier, rooms on the Division Street side get a view of Music Row and Vanderbilt. Rooms on the other side get a view of the garage and the Hilton Garden Inn.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank geno722
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for seeing the details in how Hilton has developed the Home2 Suites brand. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This different thinking in Hotels defiantly works with this New Hilton in Nashville. Everything seems to make sense and is very user friendly. We stayed during the very first weeks of the Hotel opening, and the staff was outstanding. Every night I was greeted with a smile and personal attention. The breakfast area was a bit small, but perfect fit for the Hotels theme. Great place to stay for a business trip that requires an extended stay. Super clean, quiet and a great location.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill R
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for being one of our first guests and glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the reviewand look forward to seeing you back in Nashville.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have to say, that I met the most amazing person at this hotel. The young lady that checked me in, Shavonne, she was so great! She was well informed, she answered all of my questions, and she made everything so simple and easy, which after a long day's drive is exactly what I needed. The room was very comfortable and immaculate and I love that the hotel focuses on energy saving. It's an overall great place to stay and I think this will be my new home away from home. Thanks again, Shavonne!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Syneca
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about Shavonne. She is keeping our guest happy and enjoys what she does. We are glad you loved the hotel and took the time to tell others about it. We are looking forward to you coming back.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I'm not really sure why you should stay at this hotel. Only one person at front desk, so it was always backed up. Rooms are way too small. Amenities are horrible, the business center was two desktops that did not work. The breakfast was simply horrible. As a Hilton honors member, I will never stay at this hotel again, I felt like I got robbed!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Joyce K
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Hi Joyce K,
Thank you for taking the time to review our new hotel. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay This hotel is designed for extended stay and all of our rooms are suites. I am sorry that you found the suite size to be inadequate to your needs. In regards to the breakfast, please feel free to call me at 615-254-2170 to discuss exactly what the problem was. This is a new brand by Hilton and any and all feedback helps us improve! Once again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope that the next time you are in Nashville you give us a second chance as we continue to work through our growing pains. Thanks and have a great day!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Just had a great stay at this new hotel in Nashville.

Excellent location just a few blocks away from Vanderbilt and in a nice neighborhood with tons of restaurants.

Staff was great, very friendly and informative. Room was super nice. All rooms are suites with a nice couch and sitting area and huge TVs with great programming, tons of channels in HD. Great work space with desk on wheels that can be used as desk, table or whatever. Also nice ottoman for lounging. Has a nice kitchenette with Fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and can get portable stove top from lobby if you want to cook using that. Has a great black out shade to keep out all light and bed was very, very comfortable.

Bathroom was very nice too. Shower (no tub) which is nice and good size and water pressure.

Also has a nice comp breakfast in the morning and very nice lobby area. Grill out back too for guests to use on their own, which is a nice touch.

This is an excellent new hotel and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Greg S
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our new hotel. We appreciate the feedback and love hearing how much you liked the hotel. Please come back and see us soon.