“enjoyed.... these just need to get herbal tea”
Review of Urban Grub

Ranked #36 of 2,420 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Eclectic Coastal Menu with Southern flar.
Reviewed April 20, 2018

loved our meal.... I had the crab cakes appetzier for my main course.
Wonderful. they just need to start serving Herbal tea.... Lots of us can't drink coffee.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

We accidentally fell upon this restaurant as the other one we intended on had a long queue. That said they didn´t have free tables here either. But we where able to sit in the bar. Which was nice because of the view of the shellfish cook who opened oysters.I had the BBQ chicken. It was juicy and nice with a white sauce. My son had the schrimps and grits. We both loved the food here and recommend this place for all its worth. We were taken care of in a good manner an everything was to our satisfaction.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018

This was the biggest disappointment on my entire Nashville food trip. Firstly, it is absolutely overpriced. We started with a pitcher of margaritas and all it basically was was SUGAR. It was overly sweet and you couldn't taste anything but that. Then, we got the roasted brussel sprouts ... YUCK. They tasted like frozen brussel sprouts; they were overcooked and barely seasoned at all. I make better ones at home in the oven with just oil, salt, and pepper! Then, the steak frites was too expensive with very little flavor. The meat itself was a nice cut, and cooked well, but the sauce that was apparently on it was absent.

The service was rushed and disinterested. Plus for nicer restaurant you would think that the wait staff would have been dressed more appropriately, but surprise - looked like the uniform for all the female servers was short and low.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We went here based on a recommendation from a friend. The service was pretty slow, we sat for almost 10 minutes before being greeted by our server or getting waters, which is something I find the most annoying, but luckily my friend is more patient and I'm glad we ended up sticking around. Our server was attentive and friendly once she finally made an appearance, and the food was incredible (2nd fave meal behind Fin & Pearl). I had the shrimp and grits and it was flavorful and delicious. We also shared a bottle of wine that was great and very reasonably priced. It was worth the uber trip from the downtown area and I'd definitely recommend it for a great atmosphere and excellent food.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Been a couple of times. Long waits but worth it. Not a huge variety but very different and tasty. Go during the week, less crowded.

Date of visit: March 2018