“Excellent Brunch”
Review of Urban Grub

Urban Grub
Reserve with OpenTable
Urban Grub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Eclectic Coastal Menu with Southern flar.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Urban Grub doesn't advertise their brunch so nice surprise when we showed up on Sunday and they had a late brunch menu. Excellent food and excellent waiter, Bert. He even gave us a ride to the airport the following day! Southern hospitality at it's finest.

There are newer reviews for Urban Grub

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Urban Grub has a very differently feel, but interesting. The fish tacos were amazing. My only complaint was the water down cocktail, other than that a very cool place to eat.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We absolutely loved how fresh our fish was! They also make very nice drinks and have a wonderful wine list! Lots to choose from. The only drawback was we were seated outside and there were many flies. I definitely recommend trying this place. All 4 of us loved everything we had.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our server was the most knowledgable waiter I have ever encountered! My steak was cooked to perfection. There were six of us and we shared the pork chop, shrimp and grits, t-bone, and grouper. Everything was delicious. We also shared the sides: Mac n cheese, greens, Tennessee tomatoes, and grits. I loved everything except the grits which I don't like anyway. The five others said the grits were the best they had ever had. We also shared the chocolate craze, banana pudding and donuts. I am not Aran of banana pudding but this was fabulous. The chocolate was great. I did not try the donuts but my husband said they were great. The beer list is long and I loved the two local beers that I tried. The wine pours were good. My friend love the quartino option.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

After visiting immogen and willies across the road. The staff recommended urban for lunch. Absolutely loved it, great place, great food, great cocktails. Not commercialized and not too busy but great atmosphere. Staff were slightly slow but they knew the menu well! The food came very quickly. Happy days!