“A Must in Nashville” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden

The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden
Ranked #19 of 1,951 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, German, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Must in Nashville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I really dig this place. The wait was long and apparently my phone wouldn't accept the call that our table was ready (yes I verified my phone would take calls while waiting). I'd say this is one of my fave ways to let us know we have a table (only Loveless is better). Burgers and beer were amazing. I had farm burger and wife had chili burger. Nothing special about the tots or the corn and black bean salsa (lacked lime juice and cilantro). Really nice beer garden. Selection of German and Belgian beers and soda fountain style soda service was unique. I've added this to my list of must-sees in Nashville. If you go and the wait is long, see if the peach tamale truck is in front of Mas Tacos across the street (great way to eat up wait with a delicious dessert first). I'll be back. Many times.

Visited August 2014

Fraser, Michigan
“Good food, decent service, very cool atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

My family tried this place while vacationing in the Nashville area.

The service was good, not tremendous, but they were quite busy.
The burger was good, not the best every, but definitely decent and edible.

I had the creamsicle drink. It was WAY TOO SWEET but pretty decent other than that.
The homemade fries were great.

If I were in Nashville again I probably wouldn't try this place and I probably wouldn't recommend it to friends simply because it's nothing to jump up and down about.

The place itself is cool as heck. We sat outside and it was wonderful. I love the setting, the building etc. Very hip.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
San Jose, California
“Best Burgers EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We were visiting Nashville and didn't have an idea on where to go for dinner but one of the kids wanted a burger. I hopped on TripAdvisor and found great reviews about The Pharmacy. We got in our rental car and drove to what seemed like a residential area off the beaten path. At this point, my family was wondering where I was taking them. We had about a 30 minute wait and it was soooo worth it!

Two of us had the Cheeseburger (3 types of cheeses), one had the Pharmacy burger and the other had the sausage platter. We all agreed it was one of the best meals ever! There's an outdoor biergarten, a covered dining area and then inside seating where the bar is also located.

Definitely go there!!!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Glad we decided to wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were visiting in Nashville and decided to try this place on a late Saturday afternoon. When we got there, we were told that the wait would be 1 hr and 20min. At that point, I was ready to go somewhere else; however, after driving around for about an hour, the hostess called my cell to let me know our table was ready. I'm glad we didn't give up because the food was great! We all had pharmacy burgers with fries. I'm not sure what type of bun they use, but it is the bomb-dot-com! If you want a big good old fashioned type of burger, this is the place to come to. We'll be back the next time we're in Nashville.

Visited August 2014
Lakeland, Florida
“Burger, Shake and Soda Fountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

The most popular burger is at Nashville's Pharmacy. Meat lovers and vegetarians can fellowship together. Where has that happened before? The soda lab is able to create bubbles in ant flavor possible. If there is a line, wait. It's worth it.