“Best burger ever!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best burger ever!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I went to the Pharmacy for a quick lunch with my husband! We couldn't really decide between all the awesome options, but we tried the Farm and the Stroganoff burger. They were outstanding! the fries were perfect! crispy and delicious, I loved the tater tots. We are looking forward to coming back with more time and friends to grab a few beers. The environment was fun and laid back. The servers seemed busy but they took good care of us.
We are definitely coming back!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JorgelinaSanchez

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Great food, Awesome Patio & Decent Prices”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I came for the patio, but stayed for the awesome food & overall laid back atmosphere. The menu is primarily burgers, but they are huge & tasty. You can customize them any way you want and the hand cut fries are delicious. The tater tots look frozen, but still a decent, if odd, option and the sweet potato fries were good as well. The only negative is if you're drinking sodas, they come in cans/bottles so no refills. But, they'll keep them coming if you're buying, and will keep the water flowing as well. Overall, not a deal breaker for a great meal in a cool place.

• Visited March 2013
“Looking for a great custom burger and an interesting assortment of drinks at a reasonable price? If so, the Pharmacy is the pla”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

If your craving an amazing burger then head to The Pharmacy and you won't be disappointed. They've put together some great burger combinations but also offer an extensive list of topping options that let's you create your own. There are even options for the vegetarian in your family. The side options are outstanding as well. I've tried the regular french fries, crispy sweet potato fries, and tater tots. All three are great. When's the last time you've had a phosphate? Well you can re-live your childhood by choosing your favorite flavor. If your looking for more of an adult beverage, they've got you covered there too. Overall this is a place that the whole family will enjoy without costing you a fortune.

Nashville, Tennessee
“I Wish This Was A Great Burger Joint.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

If I could take all the burgers made here and throw them into the ice rink with the Predators, I think we would score some awesome goals! These burgers are so dried up, they're hockey pucks.
I think they should offer them to the Predators.
Seriously.

There are so many, many, many more burger joints that serve delicious, juicy burgers in Nashville and vicinity, I seriously think the Predators should bid for the well done burgers..
--------------------------------------------------­----------------------------------
Let me elaborate: 2 visits, twice ordered burger with bacon and cheddar, MR, no bun, plenty of lettuce to wrap my burger. Both times, had to take burger out of lettuce and use knife to slice bites. Pitiful.
Tater tots were good.. I think they get them frozen and fry them up. I don't think they're made on the premises, but I could be wrong. BUT I'm not wrong about the dried up burgers. They could injure someone.

Period.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LynneDear
“Great food and tantalizing beer menu”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

All of my friends rave about this place. I'm thinking, it's a burger. How great can it be?! Well I was impressed not only with the burger but also with the tantalizing beer menu. Pizza and beer is second only to burgers and beer. The Pharmacy has a beer selection to pair any dish they serve which includes delectable burgers and housemade German bratwurst and sausages. I had the Pharmacy burger and it was cooked perfectly and paired with a Belgian red. The wife had the Cheeseburger with an amber (American copper ale). She can be picky and she was very happy. Truly an establishment we shall frequent. Can't wait until the weather warms to chill in the beer garden. The atmosphere is upbeat and fun. Final note, they do not take reservations and it's not the biggest place in the world. So, plan accordingly and may I suggest a beer or milkshake while you wait because you will not regret it. Cheers.