As noted in other reviews, the rooms are not fancy, but ours was clean and adequately furnished. The hotel is within easy walking distance of several restaurants and honky-tonk style bars, attractions, and Opryland. There's no restaurant onsite, but they have a lobby bar open on select evenings; although there were few customers the one time I stopped in. The only real negative would be the same for any hotel in Music Valley, which is that it's not close to downtown. We hit traffic heading to downtown so the drive took about half an hour. Coming back wasn't as bad, and took about 20 minutes. If I was to return to Nashville, and not stay downtown, I would definitly consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Hotel Intl Music Valley