We stayed at the GuestHouse Inn & Suites on our 2nd night during our 48 day west trip. It is walking distance to food and some entertainment. You could also walk to the Grand Ole Opry (2 miles) if you are fit.
Modern type older building but extremely well kept. Free easy parking either directly outside or in the garage.
Luxury type lobby & common area as you walk in and the staff was very nice during check-in.
We had prepaid but somehow we got charged for the night because they held our credit card for any additional charges. But, 1 email to Patty Cameron in accounting and she immediately submitted to remove the charge. Yes, it was taken care of just as she said it would. Thanks Ms. Cameron for doing your job efficiently.
We had a King room that was very clean and modern type furnishings. View was of the back of a strip mall but hey you are in a small little town near Opryland so expect that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Hotel Intl Music Valley