This hotel has nice common areas and very wide hallways, walking distance to lots of restaurants (and the Opryland Hotel - you can also use the GuestHouse shuttle to ride over to the Opryland). Easy/short drive to downtown. The room was nice but you can tell it's older (a little run down with cracked/peeling wood on the bathroom door). Nice for the price. McDonalds right next to the parking lot. There is also a parking garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Hotel Intl Music Valley