Hotel it was ok, little out dated, but not bad for the price. One of the front desk clerks was really rude, acted like it was to much trouble to do his job, like he was having to go out of his way to call shuttle bus service, that they advertise as one of there services. And the other clerk was on the phone the hole time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Hotel Intl Music Valley