We just returned from a 3 night stay here. The price was great compared to other hotels in the area. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. This is a great place to stay for a visit to the Grand Ole Opry or the Opry Mills outlet. They had a shuttle which would take you over but we had our car so didn't need to use it. It is a very short drive over to the Opryland area. Several restaurants near the hotel. My only complaint was that the ice machine was down on our floor. The hotel felt very safe and I will plan to stay here again if I come back to Nashville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Hotel Intl Music Valley