GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley
$218
$189
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$187
$162
Homewood
$138
$132
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$209
$187
Doubletree.com
$149
$138
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$189
$179
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$261
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $303/night.

Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
$252
Cancelon
  • Room Service
All reviewsgrand ole opryopryland hotelcontinental breakfastroom was cleanhot tubindoor poolbob evansunderground parkinghard boiled eggswithin walking distancefree shuttlefront desk staffgeneral jacksonyogurtwould stay here againice machineshuttle service
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Was in Nashville for an uncle's 90th birthday party. I checked in late to my room, 8:30pm. The clerk was friendly and check in was quick and smooth.

Room was on the fifth floor, down from the elevators. Everything was typical. Small fridge, tube tv, two double beds. Room was clean and well maintained. I had read there was remodling of the hotel but could not tell much from the rooms. The a/c unit, headboards and credenza appeared new. Standard bath, plenty of hot water.

Bed firm and pillows flat. Just what I expected. I slept fine and up early for coffee and newspaper. Coffee obtained at the free breakfast but no paper at the hotel. No USA Today, no local paper, nothing. Clerks loaned me a couple of magazines and I was thankful.

This is a good location near Grand Ole Opry and mall. Staff was excellent. Room standard, no frills. Lots of restaurants nearby, McD's adjacent.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a good place to stay in Nashville on a budget. Downtown hotels are so expensive, and I find the rates here are very reasonable. You are right across the street from Opryland Hotel, The Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills Mall & Cinema. Several restaurants to choose from as well. The hotel is always friendly, rooms are clean, although a little dated. There is a small lounge if you want a beer or glass of wine. I've stayed here several times and will continue to go back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank LuvRaccoons
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel the past 2years on vacation. The staff remembered me and treated me just like a person could hope to be treated. I am soon to be there for my vacation and it feels like I am going to visit family (staff) .

Room Tip: Sharin Nashville tours .They arrange literally everything !
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Timothy S
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We found out during our stay last August that they would no longer be pet friendly. I just confirmed it when I called for our upcoming Christmas visit. We have stayed here 2 or 3 times a year for almost 10 years. We loved that we could park our car in the garage below the hotel and go directly by elevator to the floor of our room with our small dog. We respect that not everyone likes animals and this was a great benefit that allowed us to avoid the lobby and food areas with our dog. We never left our dog in the room alone as he travels everywhere with us and we gladly paid the $25/per day additional fee. As stated in other reviews the bedding is the worst - extremely worn and paper thin and so we always brought our own pillows. Otherwise, the staff is absolutely the best we have encountered! Friendly, professional and they always made us feel right at home - bravo! The rooms were always clean and we NEVER had any kind of issue with our 5th floor room. It is sad for us to say goodbye to a hotel that always treated us right and we have been unable to find another quality pet-friendly hotel in the same area. I was told the policy change had to do with one bad situation... that is unfortunate and I wonder how many other travelers with pets this will affect and where are they going to stay?

Room Tip: While this hotel is in need of upgraded bedding it is clean and the staff is excellent! For now, bring your own pillows.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank OhioEaglesfan
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went to Nashville for a getaway and stayed one night at GuestHouse Inn & Suites. Was a great hotel for the price and the location was awesome. Walking distance to several restaurants and right across the highway from the Gaylord Resort. Will definitely stay again when we visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family