“So glad I came across this tour!”
Review of Hick Chick Tours

Hick Chick Tours
Ranked #4 of 134 Nightlife in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hick Chick Tours provides a variety of sightseeing options for fun in Music City! Nashville's ORIGINAL pub crawl: The Honky Tonk Pub Crawl is a sightseeing tour and pub crawl combined. Nashville's Best Walking Tour/Pub Crawl Combo! You get to do a pub crawl while, at the same time, taking a walking sightseeing tour of historic downtown Nashville along the way! Patrons will not only get a good time, but they will receive discounts and freebies to bars and restaurants downtown. You'll get much more bang for your buck! With the discounts and freebies, the tour will pay for itself!
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I had an absolute blast on this tour! I learned about it through a Groupon offer and am so glad we booked it. I went with a group of 7 people and we all loved it. It's a walking tour and pub crawl all rolled into one. We learned some of Nashville's history, and stopped at 5 different bars with our WONDERFUL and super funny tour guide, Christy. I did a lot during my visit to Nashville, but this was my favorite activity! Once I find myself in the area again, I will absolutely book this tour again!

All reviews
"great music"
in 30 reviews
"a hoot"
in 14 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 12 reviews
in 14 reviews
"fun night"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed August 22, 2012

The sights we passed would of been just another building or alley without this experience. With our 2 native Nashvillian guides leading the way to various venues & honky tonks, we learned Nashville/Music City U.S.A. is more than just "country music." The guitars, posters, & one of kind artistic creations we saw along the way were fascinating! Our group learned a whole new side to Nashville than on our 2 previous trips combined. Treat yourself, family & friends with the best, go tour with Earlene and Carl !!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

So this tour was honestly one of the most interesting and funniest ones I have ever done. Not only do you learn all about the history of Nashville, but Earlene puts a hilarious twist on it. You get to go to a bunch of bars, big name ones and local, just so you can listen to the various styles of music and to try out local moonshine and beers, so bring a girlfriend/boyfriend, son/daughter, or your spouse because she has these buy 1 get 1 free coupons to help support the businesses too. It's not your typical pub crawl where you'd drink until you black out, it's a chance to know the city and meet all the other people participating on the Comedy Tour. We met a local mom and her son, and a married couple from Florida. How cool is that! And they donate to local charities which is another reason to support them. Definitely 5 star recommendation, you're guaranteed a good time.

2  Thank Nathan H