“Review of Hotel”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville
Ranked #74 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Very nice comfortable room with good breakfast. Employees very nice and helpful. Very nice lobby and also the price was fair. Close to the Grand Ole Opry and Gaylord Shopping Center which has a variety of outlet stores.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bettebobc
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Dear bettebobc,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We really value your feedback. We are glad your enjoyed your time in Nashville. Thank you for your comments about your room, employees, and the breakfast. We will be sure to pass this on to our staff. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

On my way back home I had the opportunity to rest, refresh and recover at the Country Inn and Suites in Nashville near Opryland. I found my stay extremely satisfactory, the staff were warm welcoming and professional

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Yvette H

Dear Yvette,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are very glad you chose us for your hotel needs. We are so glad you enjoyed the staff. We will pass this great feedback on to our staff. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Clean, hotel with nice amenities. Would stay there again if in the area. We had the breakfast that had fresh fruit, and plenty of baked goods. Coffee was hot and did not run out. Service at front desk was fast and friendly. Food close by that was reasonable. Quick to get to town and other attractions.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank David S

Dear David,

Thank you for telling us about our visit. We really appreciate your feedback about the breakfast service. We will pass this great feedback on to our staff. Thank you for our time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Visited nashville June this year. Was incredible. Stayed at the country in and suites, the lady who worked there at night was really freindly, the man who took overact night was also very nice. Hotel was really clean. Food was lovely. I've been to over 20 states in America and the people who worked here was by far the nicest, absaloutly loved my stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank 162Shas
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear 162Shas,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are glad you and your family stayed with us. We value your feedback. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The service here was excellent. Staff answered our many questions, printed off maps and booked trips for us. All of the staff deserve a mention but I can only remember the name of James Stuart.
Breakfast was good with plenty of choice, refreshments and cookies were available all day free of charge.
The location is good for the Grand Ole Opry,Downtown Nashville is assessable by a Shuttle Bus if you do not want to drive.
The room was in need of a little updating but was clean and the bed was comfortable.
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ground floor room at the back of the hotel was quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sharon E

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are very happy you chose us for your hotel needs. We are very glad you enjoyed the staff, and the breakfast. We will be sure to pass this review on to them. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

My mom, dad, sister and I just spent 3 nights at Country Inn and Suites in Nashville celebrating my parents 80th birthdays. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful! I would especially like to mention James Stuart and Jones (I never got his last name). They went above and beyond! Our room was clean and comfortable! Although, I was very disappointed that I had to pay $10 dollars a day for the roll-a-way bed. I recommend that you invest in a couple new roll-a-way beds. I was the lucky one to sleep on the bed and must say that the springs were coming through! If you are going to charge $10 dollars a day for the roll-a-way, it should be comfortable. We enjoyed sitting by the pool in the afternoons, however I also recommend that you purchase umbrellas for the tables. James did say that you lost one in a storm. I understand that, it's happened to me several times! All in all we were very happy! I also need to mention how wonderful breakfast was every morning! Thank you for such a nice stay! We will stay there again if we come to Nashville again! Teri Whelan

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Teri M

Dear Teri,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during your families very special time. Thank you for telling us your concerns about the roll away bed in your room. We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with this. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to our staff. Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The staff was nothing but friendly and helpful in every way. I had e-mailed the manager in advance to see what I could do on the night of our anniversary, my goal way to buy a bottle of wine or something like that. The manager was so helpful in making our 26th anniversary a great night.

This hotel is close to the Grand Ole Opry. We even drove to Belle Meade Winery and downtown to second street and other locations. Easy parking at all locations you do not need to get the shuttle if you have a GPS.

All around we had a great time. Thanks

Room Tip: Liked having the suite with a sitting room and separate bedroom.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen H

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad you and your wife stayed with us. We are so glad we could accommodate you during your anniversary. We are so glad you spent your special time here with us. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.