“Lots of GREAT places to eat! Take the FREE bus there!”

Nashville Farmers' Market
Book In Advance
More Info
$393.30*
and up
Private Group Nashville Food and Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #67 of 270 things to do in Nashville
Reviewed January 2, 2017

This is a great place for food! Especially in the winter when there aren't many vendors at the market. Be sure to take the FREE bus to the area! Worth going and lots of choices for food, sweets, gifts and unusual shopping!

All reviews
in 36 reviews
"pumpkins"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

Some of the restaurants were closed. Dining options are very good. Near the park. Disabled parking available.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

We came here for lunch and the variety was amazing! My fiance and I went for the Chinese which I was skeptical about due to it being prepared already rather like a Panda Express only with all the good options like you would get at a normal restaurant. Our oldest opted for as she termed it the best grilled cheese and cookie in the entire world. The inlaws went for BBQ but the sauce has a little heat so if you can't handle any heat on your food I would stay away from it. We walked through the international market and bought some tea but it was really a nice feel and a huge variety. Outside there were some vendors set up but no produce really.

1  Thank Victoria R
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

My MIL and I persuaded our 19 family members to come eat here for lunch one day of our reunion. The food was amazing, it was the best Greek food I've ever had. My daughter got grilled cheese from the hot dog/grilled cheese place and it was amazing. Hubs got pizza and it was fantastic. Loved the selection and the fun little shops inside. The produce outside was very well priced, same as/cheaper than most grocery stores. If i lived in Nashville I'd be here all the time! All 19 people found something they liked, I didn't hear a single complaint!!!

1  Thank Weheartpugs