“"Cheers" in Nashville”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014

For those of you that have ever seen the show "Cheers" this is the vibe you get at Cafe Fontanella. The music, the food, the service and the friendly patrons make this THE restaurant/bar to go to. I feel very lucky to be a resident of Nashville so that I can frequent this restaurant often.

2  Thank LinaMalie
Fontanel_Attractions, General Manager at Cafe Fontanella, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

What a great show!! I grew up on Cheers. We like to think we throw a party every night and want our guests to feel welcome and special. We take a lot of pride in our food, our service and our hospitality. Thank you so much for noticing and complimenting us!! It means a lot !! We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My fiance and I had a fantastic burger and caprese salad at Cafe Fontanella. The menu had lots of choices, it all sounded (and smelled) delicious! Would definitely recommend this cafe for a delicious bite. Oh and the staff were extremely courteous and friendly!

1  Thank Stacey K
Fontanel_Attractions, General Manager at Cafe Fontanella, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review! I know my staff will be thrilled to hear it. We look forward to seeing you again on your way back through Music City!

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We went to the Cafe after missing our tour ordered the garlic parmigian wings which thow our waiter broughr a second order did not have a good taste, they shoud ask Logan's how they make theirs I had the pork cabbage chowder which at first I was alittle afraid of but was Delicious wish I had the recipe we also had the Brushetta and I wish the bread had been hot then I had the Chicken Parmigiana which was very good but when you consider it cost $15.95 and that is for the Chicken and pasta with bread and at Olive Garden for less you get all you can eat salad and bread and a salad would have costed another $2.95 which would have made this meal 18.95 then my friend got the porkchop which had a large piece of meat and mashpotatoes for $18.95 which was good but not great the the gravy alittle salty our waiter was Jamie who was very friendly and service very good, because this resturant is out of Nashville would not go back, to expensive for what you get

Fontanel_Attractions, General Manager at Cafe Fontanella, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank You so much for your honest review, I loved our pork and cabbage soup as well! It was a feature soup of the day. I'm glad you enjoyed our food, perhaps you would like to take advantage of some of our food specials; on Tuesday's we have two for one pizzas, beer and well drinks all day and on Wednesday's we do half off all wings dine in only. We offer various daily specials as well.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Often the "touristy" restaurants are just so-so but Cafe Fontanella was very tasty and had great service. Do not hesitate to enjoy a meal here before or after touring Fontanel, Barbara Mandrell's beautiful log home. It will not disappoint.

1  Thank MichiganTess
Fontanel_Attractions, General Manager at Cafe Fontanella, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Well, thank you so much! We take a lot of pride in our cafe and appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. We hope you get a chance to come back, see us and enjoy our beautiful property again.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

It is such a shame to have nice place with a great atmosphere and good live entertainment that cannot put good food on the table. Portion sizes are big, not doubt about that. But the food is just disappointing. We live just 5 minutes away in Joelton and love taking visiting family and friends. Concerts are great. The service and food in the restaurant just falls short each and every time.

1  Thank Jason C
Fontanel_Attractions, General Manager at Cafe Fontanella, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I wish you had a better experience and apologize for your frustration. I would love a more detailed account of your experience so i could share it with my staff and using it as a coaching and teaching tool. We strive for perfection hoping we achieve greatness in the process, however I know there are times when we fall short and want my staff to learn from those occasions. Please email me at chris@fontanelmansion.com