“Nice Cafe”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My wife and I had a late lunch at Café Fontanella after going on the mansion tour. It was a nice end to a good day out just enjoying each other's company. Both the food and the service were good and were worth the price we paid. I believe it came to about $45 for the two of us without alcoholic drinks. The atmosphere was very nice and I believe they have performances by many of the staff in the evening. We have already decided to go back for that as we enjoy live music during dinner and the ambiance is great for both couples and families.

Fontanel_Attractions, General Manager at Cafe Fontanella, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

We look forward to having you back. Many of our staff members do sing, they will even serenade you tableside.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Fontanella

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We ate outside and the scenery was really beautiful. Our waitress Makayla was excellent. On Tuesdays they have two for one pizzas. We had the bbq chicken pizza, which was very good, as were the burgers and the buns for the burgers and the chicken parm hero. We would definitely return.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, we do smoke our chicken as well as make our pizza dough in house. My staff and I greatly appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I visited the Cafe Fontanella restaurant in Nashville, TN with my wife and four kids and found the food very good. The service was excellent as well. We sat outside since I really don't like live performances while I eat, mostly due to the fact the music is typically too loud for dinner conversation. The restaurant has wifi but they don't provide the access code, explaining their computer once got hacked by a guest. That was a little annoying since I had to do some important things on my cell during dinner which used extensive amounts of data. I still highly recommend this restaurant. We will be back since we liked everything about it. We are happy we tried it!

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it, and look forward to having you back!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We enjoyed the Italian Combo sandwiche and a cold beer after our tour. Our waiter was very friendly and the service was great. One of staff members sat down at the table with us just to visit for a while! We saw one of the owners of the Fontanel at the cafe while we were there.

Fontanel_Attractions, General Manager at Cafe Fontanella, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for coming in to dine with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review. The Italian Sub is delicious!!!! Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I had been to the restaurant when it was southern cooking...it was OK. I didn't have high expectations...especially for an Italian restaurant in the country. I was pleasantly surprised by the contemporary decor and the extremely attentive and friendly staff. The food was some of the hottest (temperature not spice) I have had in a long time. The restrooms were very well kept and clean. We visited for lunch on a Friday, so it wasn't super busy (not surprising since it is off the beaten path). There is a stage and at some point they do live music...but didn't experience that. Vicki was our server and I would highly recommend her...and the restaurant as a whole!

Vicki will be so pleased to hear your kind words, thank you for the positive review! We look forward to having you back