“Great Place”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I really enjoyed my first visit this morning for brunch. This is a beautiful eatery sort of off the beaten path, but worth the effort to get here.Lunch and dinner seven days and brunch on the weekends. Lots of Italian items on the menu. Live entertainment nightly. Service is very good.

3  Thank 4bird1
Fontanel_Attractions, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Fontanella, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time out to write such a nice review! We hope to see you again soon for lunch or dinner!

Ciao!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Fontanella

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Man, that was good. The question is, will I have the strength of character to try something new the next time, or will I just order the amazing baked ziti with the most incredible marinara e-VER and save myself the time and trouble of choosing among the 7 or 8 other things I wanted to try? And the waiter was a typical, redneck-looking good ol' boy - until he pulled out a guitar and sang us a song. Wow! If I'd've had a Bic, I'd've flicked it. He should sing the menus. If he sang, "Do you WANT a frog-lip SANDwich?" I'd holler, "Yes. Yes, young man, I'll take two."

Great place. Go. eat! (No - sorry, there are no frog lip sandwiches. But if there were...)

2  Thank Shelly C

Thank you soooo much for taking the time out to write such a fantastic review! I am sorry that we are fresh out of Frog Lip Sandwiches! :-) We have so many talented singing servers that will be more than happy to sing for you everytime you visit! We hope to see you again real soon! Thank you again! Bring a Bic next time! :-)

Mille Grazie!!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Again the crew at cafe Fontanella made an experience awesome!!!my husband did an amazing job planning me a surprise party at cafe Fontanella. It was awesome and perfect! My favorite local band Don Gallardo was on stage! Food was great as always! Staff did great! Again our event was great! They went out of the way and made the night special for me with all the stuff they did for me!
Continues to be one of my faves!!!!

2  Thank Travelwel0ve

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review! I promise that we enjoy having you there more than you will ever know! I know we will see you again soon! Thank you so much!

Ciao!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I love my God mother more than life! That said the calamari here is better than hers! Can't wait to try some of the other dishes! Service was fantastic, drinks were perfect and the entertainment rounded it off to make a wonderful evening!

1  Thank Lori L

Wow, Thank you so much for the compliment and for taking the time out to write such an amazing review! We appreciate it tremendously! With that said, I am so glad you enjoyed your experience hear at Cafe Fontanella! We look forward to seeing you for lunch or dinner again soon!

Mille Grazie!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Staff, Food, Cocktails, Wine, Management and Entertainment was AMAZING!
Please don't fall for the "Norm Chain Italian Eateries"! Do yourself a favor and Just Experiece This Extraordinary Venue with Extraordinary all around service.....It will not disappoint!

Fontanel_Attractions, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Fontanella, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such a fantastic review! We are thrilled that you enjoy Cafe Fontanella as much as we do! We look forward to seeing you for lunch or dinner again real soon!

Mille Grazie!