“Attractive Shopping Mall”

Nashville Music Attraction Discount Pass
Ranked #55 of 262 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Opry Mills is Tennessee’s largest outlet, value retail, shopping, dining and entertainment destination. Situated between I-40 and I-65 on Briley Parkway – we offer quick and convenient access to Downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport. Our beautiful indoor mall boasts 200 + stores including; Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Forever 21, J.Crew Outlet, Vera Bradley Outlet, Bass Pro Shops, and more. Enjoy the Opry Mills® experience with retailers ranging from jewelry to women’s apparel to sporting goods. We have full-service dining options including; Aquarium Restaurant, Rainforest Cafe, and Chuy’s Mexican Food, as well as quick and fast options such as Johnny Rockets, Subway and Panda Express. To top it off, Opry Mills offers entertainment options with Regal Cinema 20 and IMAX Theater, and Dave & Buster’s! From the entire team at Opry Mills, we hope that you enjoy your shopping experience and look forward to seeing you soon!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Our entire family enjoyed shopping at Opry Mills. There were plenty of good stores for my daughter-in-law, photo ops for me, comfortable sitting areas for my husband, and a specialty hot sauce shop for my son. It's clean, attractive, and a pleasant place to spend a few hours.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)
All reviews
"typical mall"
in 15 reviews
"outlet prices"
in 14 reviews
"great selection of stores"
in 14 reviews
"kate spade"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Found lots of bargains and sales! Apparently I hit a sales weekend and had a blast! My daughter found lots of shoes and I found lots of bargains!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great mall, with a great food court, every store you can imagine. well maintained and clean atmosphere. just when you think you have seen it all, bang, the rain forest and cafe, very great way to shop and enjoy many things to do. then right across the street, uh--huh the Grand Old Opry. i really enjoyed spending the day here.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We went here two days in a row, the mall was awsome , it was clean no matter where you went it was clean, the stores where all fully staffed and stocked, the restaurants we went to were all very clean and professional. We also caught a few movies at regal cinema very clean movie theater and the seats were super. I will definitely be back. We did a little shopping but get there early because it gets packed fast not to worry though there is ample parking every where.