Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $79.00
from $88.88
from $63.00
1,190 results
All reviews american pickers marathon automobile history channel souvenir items cool items several items fun stop same building worth the trip fan factory danielle wolfe episodes watches motor tn
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We will be the first to tell you that the Antique Archaeology is what you expect to see after watching the show on TV, but we just loved being there. It is located in a converted warehouse and the area is filled with little shops that are fun to visit. There isn't a lot for sale in the store but there are some interesting 'finds' on display. If you are a fan of the show then I would recommend the visit just because. :-) If you are truly looking to purchase antiques or on the hunt for something specific then this may not be the place to explore.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

I was excited to hear that Mike and Frank show up to the store here and there! I was told we missed them by one day! They were there the day before we came. I was bummed but the store was still super cool and I even noticed an item that I recognized from one of the episodes! It was a cool place. I wish it was a little bigger. I also hope they get more apparel and souvenirs that say "American Pickers" but overall very cool

Reviewed July 5, 2017

All you negative reviewers...did you think Mike and Frank would meet you at the door and Danielle would show you her tattoos? Going here we knew it was a touristy gift shop and we didn't care since we watched the show from the first episode. Cant say we watched every one but its cool to see what they find and refreshing from all the murder/killing/political shows. We had a good time and got a few souvenirs. Free entry so why not check it out.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

It's a nice looking store but get past the few expensive antiques and it's mainly T shirt sales. I was looking for some modestly priced Americana but you won't find much here.

1  Thank Steven F
Reviewed July 5, 2017

We stopped in while we were in town. We enjoy the show and went to the Iowa store when passing through that area too. However, unlike the Iowa store, the staff here was not very friendly. The lady at the checkout made it seem like it was a burden to help customers. The store itself is neat but it's cramped. 50% of the store is dedicated to selling crap related to the tv show. Half of what's left is not for sale, which leaved very little, mostly junk, that is actually available to purchase.

It was the weekend of the Country Music Fest, so I am sure there were more tourists than normal, but I we were pretty disappointed.

2  Thank JustJustin815