“Love the shop and the building!!!”

Antique Archaeology
Nashville Trolley Tour
Ranked #6 of 120 Shopping in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Antique Archaeology Nashville is Mike's second location. Located just a few blocks away from downtown Nashville, you can find us in the old Marathon Automobile car factory dated from the early 1900s right along I-40. Here we'll have your favorite Antique Archaeology gear, including our latest Nashville-exclusive designs, plus new picks that you may have seenon the show.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

If you are a fan of the show, you gotta go!!! We visited the shop in Iowa and this is 100% different!!! We went on a Saturday around 11am. It was packed!!!! A band was playing out front of the building and another band was playing inside the store. You'll see all the cool items you watched them buy. You'll find that most of the antiques aren't for sale. Or "NFS", as Frank would say. Great time!!!

1  Thank Michelle T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had read the reviews of the Antique Archaeology store on sites like this one, but as most of you will do - I just "HAD" to go! We did the drive to the location - a little out of the way - but neat old manufacturing location. The line was about 5 minutes to get in. The store is small and there was a live band playing. It was full of merchandise from the show to buy - hats, mugs, shirts, etc. A handful of antiques for sale.

The store was so packed - it was hard to maneuver or look at anything in the store. Underwhelming experience, for sure. For someone who loves antiques & folkart I was disappointed in what I saw...or didn't see!

I know you'll go check it out anyway - I did....just prep yourself for a 10 minute tour of a tourist store!

1  Thank A1515
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Why are people ao upset at the size. Not one time on the show doea it seem that either store is very large. Pay attention to the show and see the Iowa store. Its not large either. I thought it was a neat place

1  Thank jgunn7906
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Underwhelming. A few interesting items, but nothing affordable. This is mostly a tourist trap t-shirt store. Visit The Bang Candy Company next door and your trip will be worth it.

2  Thank Unicornfluff
Reviewed September 9, 2013

one men junk is another men's treasure. for many people it may be a tourist trap but what is not today. people just what your money. but if you are a tv fanatic of this program, then it is a must see if you are in the area. I love the show so when we traveled from San Juan in Florida and we were on our way to St. Louis we made shore to stop. we where not disappointed. they even told us about a nice place to BBQ near by.