“Awesome tour!”

$55.00*
and up
Bicycle Tour of Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the downtown highlights by bicycle and journey to some of our historic and eccentric neighborhoods including Downtown, Germantown, Marathon Village (home of American Pickers), and the Gulch (home of well, you'll find out on the tour!) We often take a pit stop during our signature tour for something tasty like a hot chocolate, ice cream, or a local brew. Tours start from our bicycle shop just north of Downtown (two blocks from the Farmer's Market).
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Had a great, in depth tour of Nashville with Austin and Green Fleet Bike Tours. Austin was great at figuring out what we had and had not seen and making sure we got a tour of some out of the way spots in town. He even had water and snacks for us and took some great pictures. Would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

On one of the hottest days of the year, Austin was happy to take our group of 2 out on a ride around the city. He was always able to provide great information on anything we could throw at him, and took plenty of pictures throughout the tour, which were emailed to us shortly after the tour. Due to the small group size, he was happy to venture off-piste to areas of personal interest (e.g. LP Field) and will cater the ride according to the physical abilities of the group.

A very enjoyable morning out, and something I definitely recommend to anyone visiting Nashville. Do it early in your stay to see the sites you want to visit and plan the rest of your stay

1  Thank majooka
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Everyone on our trip said thr bike tour was the best outing of our trip. The tour guides knew Nashvilles history and were a lot of fun. We highly recommend this bike tour.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

The absolute highlight of my trip! Austin was so knowledgable on the city and it's history, as well as the more current tourist information! The pedal brakes were definately a trip, but the tour over all was great. Loved the stop at the farmers market for lunch!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I don't ride bikes ever really so I was a little hesitant at how I was going to be able to hold up riding through the city. However, I found it to be easy to keep up and I was enjoying the sites so much that I would forget I am not really a biker! It was the perfect length and the right amount of challenging. I learned several things about Nashville that I had no previous knowledge of at all. It was very enjoyable and definitely something I would like to do again! Thank you very much Austin! You were awesome!