New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Bugs & Did not return security deposit!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of InTown Suites Nashville West

InTown Suites Nashville West
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
InTown Suites Nashville West
Ranked #120 of 156 Hotels in Nashville
Boulder, Colorado
“Bugs & Did not return security deposit!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!! There was a bug infestation when we stayed (we found over 5 huge ones in our bed, yuck!). When we told management, he told us that because it was Sunday we couldn't move rooms despite the bugs everywhere. The icing on the cake was not having our security deposit returned. We paid by card and they said that all security deposits would be sent in the mail to our home. It has been over a month and no sign of the check. We keep calling and they won't answer my phone calls. We filed a police report today; if you can, keep clear of this place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
9 Thank Megan M

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed for several months at this In Town Suites location. (Bellevue) The property was nice, clean and attractive. My room was great. Nice, big and comfortable bed and the shower in the tub was nicer than in most houses or apartments I've lived in. The location is at the edge of one of Nashville's more affluent suburbs so it's definitely a good neighborhood. Such that when I lost my phone off my belt in the nearby supermarket once, it was waiting in the store office as lost & found a couple of hours later when I noticed.

Although I'm not a big fan of the half-hidden drive to get onto a fast and busy road. And the geology of the property could occasionally make for spotty cell-phone reception.

Residents are working folk. The kitchen areas are functional and lack nothing other than an oven to go with the stovetop.

The laundry room wasn't the best, with machines often dirty and in poor repair, but that's the only facility there that's less than excellent.

Whenever someone with heavy footfalls stayed upstairs from me that was a little noisy at times, but overall it's one of the quietest places I've been.

I left because at my wage, the cost was a little close to the most I could afford for rent and I wanted to live cheaper to save money towards getting back to a more conventional housing arrangement. I regret that move and wish I had stayed there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank B_Peters61
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Super 8 Nashville West
#94 of 156 in Nashville
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Kingston Springs
Green Hills
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Green Hills
Green Hills
Courtyard Nashville Green Hills

Been to InTown Suites Nashville West? Share your experiences!