New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #29 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Toney
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

Friendly staff, speedy check in and check out. Clean rooms. Great Breakfast. Will stay here again!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sc51195

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Charlestown, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

We have stayed at them all..from Red Roof to Hyatt. If you want a mid-class hotel comparable tp Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn, this is the place for you. *First, don't let the close proximity to the Hwy ramp steer you away. I don't know how they sound-proofed this place, but our last two stays we have been on the back side, closest to the ramp and haven't heard a thing from the road. The staff is friendly and the hotel is c-l-e-a-n, clean. In addition to the normal cereal, pastries,and fruit on the free breakfast.....have some biscuits and gravy, eggs, waffles or sausage. The only down side is getting back on to I-40 when traffic is heavy. BUT a simple drive around the block onto Charlotte Pike solves that. Well worth the $30 or so that you will save over the formentioned hotels.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank drichh2o
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

I came to Nashville fore a CMA's stayed at this hotel because it was very close the the city. I had a great time. The room maintenance was great any problem would be solved. Clean rooms and great staff, also the breakfast was great.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank TOSH2489
Dickson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

I knew this would be a great hotel from the time of my checkin. The lobby was clean and the staff was very polite. The room was very clean and the staff was quick to get anything that I needed. I will definitely be staying at this hotel the next time I found myself in Nashville.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank volfan58
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

Where to start? The bathroom door would not close. Eh, we could have lived with that. I've never had the "pleasure" of staying in a $100+ room that had nothing but fluorescent lighting, but let me tell you, it is not conducive to a pleasant stay. I felt like I was staying in a hospital instead of a hotel. That aside, I was also kicked out of the exercise room at 11 pm (despite there not being any posted hours) because the front desk guy said the room next to it was rented. To top it off, the beds were ridiculously uncomfortable. I would estimate the mattress thickness at approx. 3". When I complained the next morning (as we didn't actually crawl into bed after bathing the 5 kids until about 1 am), he said I should have complained within the first 30 minutes after getting there. Apparently they do not understand that that is not always possible. But apparently that does not matter. They offered no discount or refund, or even an apology. I was told to contact the manager, who conveniently wasn't there. Today I finally spoke to the manager, Roxcha Patel (spoke to is used lightly, as she didn't let me get a word in edgewise). She didn't let me finish ONE sentence, not even the very first thing I was trying to tell her, without interrupting me. This woman was extremely rude. I never had an attitude or was rude with her at all until the end of the phone call. I will never get used to the new mentality of so-called service personnel who don't understand that "the customer is always right", and the fact that customers pay their salary. This woman was totally rude. When I told her that she needed to either learn how to deal with people or find a new line of work, she informed me that she's been in this business for 22 years. She must have been making beds for 21, because she'd never make it in this industry treating customers like that. Oh, and the OJ for their joke of a breakfast (no egss?!?) was watery. On our trip up the prior week, we stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites, paid a few dollars LESS, and had a very comfortable, enjoyable room and stay. AVOID BEST WESTERN!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank nomoneyortime2waste
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

I want to Thank Best Western for taking such good care of my Brother Roger Morgan during his recent stay. He is battling Cancer and has to travel to Nashville for his chemotherapy treatments. He called me and requested that I leave positive feedback for this Motel....Thank You so Much...Mary Winn

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank abrtmlm
IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

We checked in for a one-night stay on a Tuesday. It was very easy to locate. The person at the reception desk was competent, efficient and friendly. The room was spotless and seemed a good value for the money. Our king suite was quite large, with refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and free internet access. Despite its busy location, we heard no road noise. In fact, we heard no outside noise at all from our room! That area of Nashville is nothing that interesting, a typical commercial area like you'd find right off an interstate, but seemed quite safe. Parking was well lit. There were a lot of restaurants within walking distance, including many that deliver.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family