“Great Little Place”

Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites
Ranked #28 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Best Western Belle Meade is right on I40 at the White Bridge exit and Charlotte (70) Quick drive to just about any area of Nashville. Close to Nashville West, Costco, Sylvan Park, J Alexander's is just down the street. Waffle House is across the street if you crave a waffle. The staff are really nice people and seem to truly enjoy their jobs and making people feel happy. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob L

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My mom had to go to St Thomas hospital about her heart - since storms were predicted and we had to be there early and we live 1 1/2 hours away, I decided to keep her calm we would go early on Sunday afternoon for her Monday morning appt. She usually does not sleep the night before her appt. but she slept and loved the bed and her blood pressure was great at the appt and overall was more relaxed - she loved the room and wished we had stayed 2 nights (she gets tired easily)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel is in a good location for travelling and visiting Downtown Nashville if that's your thing. Given prices for accommodation in the area this was a deal.

they served a dogs breakfast though .. maybe just skip serving breakfast.
Put out coffee and muffins .. actually on second thought the coffee tasted just like tea ..
I saw it being made, it said coffee on the carafe, it perked like coffee, I watched the filter and grinds go in ... surprise.
I recommend just heading out for breakfast ...

The Room was clean had all of the basic shampoo, soap, hairdryer amenities and friendly service. The Wifi painfully slow.

The bed was comfy and served it purpose ... I don't know, more than one night I don't think I could have done .. but it worked.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were looking for somewhere economical to stay in Nashville and this is the place! Staff was very courteous and helpful, the bed was SUPER comfortable, very nice size room and 5 miles from downtown Nashville. The only downer was that it is a $20 cab ride one way, but much cheaper than a DUI if you are planning to party!! If you plan to drive downtown, it is one turn out of the hotel! Walgreens right next door, restaurants, Kroger, everything right there! Very close to Belle Meade plantation, I just don't have anything bad to say about this hotel. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Nashville!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This hotel is not located in the downtown area, but I-40 East right into the city is so easily accessible, we enjoyed the location. We were downtown in 10 minutes and to Opryland in 15 minutes.
Plus no extra fee for parking and definitely not the 'downtown price.'
Our room was clean and equipped with all of the usual amenities and speedy wifi.
All entrances are locked at night, accessible only with a key and I appreciated that added security.
Overall a great value.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My first stay at this Best Western but I go to Nashville all the time and I must say this was a great choice. the location is good, rooms are very nice and quiet, breakfast available too. I would recommend this to all as it was a good value for my money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Clean, comfortable and friendly! The staff here try to ensure your stay is a good one ...the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fine, not five star but we were not expecting a five star breakfast. Easy to get to if you have a car and easy to get to downtown. The only negative for us was the road noise but thankfully the aircon mostly covered that...a room on the other side of building would be better. For the price the quality was very good. Would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on opposite side to highway...Walgreens side of building.