The room was huge. It appeared to be a handicapped suite. Which we did not ask for. The pool was open, but not heated - useless - and no hot tub. There was some sort of black stain on the sheet. So we called the desk and they delivered a fresh sheet and we replaced it. Again ... another hotel that ran out of bottled water in their vending machine and didn't seem to care about it. The A/C was so noisy we had to turn it off. The breakfast was comprehensive enough.
IMO ... This would be a good $70 room. Not $108 worth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located 6 Miles from downtown located on the West side of Nashville off Exit 204B Whitebridge Road on Interstate 40. Standard rooms and suites feature simple decor, plus free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, desks and sitting areas. Rooms come with mini fridges, microwaves and coffeemakers. Suites offer a larger room space and include a pull out sofa bed. Perks include free hot breakfast and free on-site parking.Outdoor pool which is open during summer months, an exercise room and a business center. We are 100% NON-SMOKING property and DO NOT ALLOW PETS. Unfortunately we DO NOT offer any type of shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Belle Meade Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Nashville
- Nashville Best Western