“Good night's rest”

Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites
Ranked #30 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is right off I-40, but my GPS couldn't find it, but we finally got there. It was clean and roomy. Nice breakfast, and a laundry to do our traveling clothes. Bathroom is roomy. Only hitch here was the exercise bike in the fitness room was broken, so I was disappointed, but that was a small thing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for three nights while visiting family on the west side of Nashville. I chose this hotel based on guests ratings and location. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was very friendly. The room was spacious and included a good size mini fridge, small microwave, and a flat screened TV. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked with cereal, waffles, pastries, eggs, sausage gravy, and good coffee. It is about a ten minute drive to downtown, but lots of shopping options just down the road. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jptown
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed here on our way through for spring break 2013. I had looked up their ratings, and was a little concerned by some of what I read. I'm pleased to say that it was clean, the staff were friendly and professional, the room was very clean, and the breakfast was good as well. It is a couple of miles off I-65, so it also wasn't packed with other travelers, overbooked, or anything like that. (friends of ours traveling the same route have a horror story due to overbooking at a Holiday Inn Express). There are plenty of places to eat and shop in the area, and it's easy off/on to the highway. We will likely stay here on our way back.

We did get up and eat/leave by 6:30 am, so I cannot speak to the "over eager" cleaning crew...:)

Room Tip: Our room was not on the side closest to the interstate, and we did not hear any noise at all. I don...
2  Thank jwk0904
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here and at the Wyndham Music City. This was a much better value and had a great bkfst. Wyndham is basically a time share. Liked that this was a little out of the downtown but not too far. About a ten minute drive. Only issue was the one clerk who couldnt get us a plunger....union issues? The other clerk got us one right away.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I really really wanted to review this hotel very highly. The value is amazing, the location is great, the rooms are spacious and everything is spotless clean. However, we've been there 3 nights and every single morning we were awaken at around 7AM by the cleaning crew. Now only do they ignore the signs on the door and still try to get in, but they talk extremely loud in the lobby and start vacuuming it early. It might sound petty to some, but one of the nice perks of being on vacation is sleeping in.

4  Thank Benjamin N
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Nashville to see Rany Travis. We chose this hotel because it was close to the Schermerhorn Symphony Center where Randy was performing and a good price. I used to have to stay in the fanciest hotels everywhere we went but I have found the less we spend on a hotel room the more money I have to shop! :) However, the room still have to be clean and nice. The desk clerk was so helpful and friendly. Our room was very nice and clean. The bathroom was also clean and had plenty of countertop space for all my stuff!! I am very hot natured so it's important that the room be cool at night even in the winter time. I was able to cool the room off quickly. The only thing I didnt like about the room was the matteress. It was not comfortable at all. When I sat down I could hear the springs!! My husband slept ok though. I didnt eat the free continental breakfast buy my husband did and and he said it was really good and fresh.

2  Thank Nancy121718
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Everything was very clean and well maintained. OK fitness center with weight machine with all basic functions, stair climber, treadmill, and exercise bike. Cable TV and water fountains in fitness room. Towels were actually soft and sheets very clean and room well-stocked. Free continental breakfast was not fabulous but certainly had enough for just about any tastes. And staff was very friendly. I RARELY am happy with a stay but this was only a few miles from other downtown hotels that cost twice as much and I was very impressed. I would recommend this and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends