Everything was very clean and well maintained. OK fitness center with weight machine with all basic functions, stair climber, treadmill, and exercise bike. Cable TV and water fountains in fitness room. Towels were actually soft and sheets very clean and room well-stocked. Free continental breakfast was not fabulous but certainly had enough for just about any tastes. And staff was very friendly. I RARELY am happy with a stay but this was only a few miles from other downtown hotels that cost twice as much and I was very impressed. I would recommend this and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located 6 Miles from downtown located on the West side of Nashville off Exit 204B Whitebridge Road on Interstate 40. Standard rooms and suites feature simple decor, plus free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, desks and sitting areas. Rooms come with mini fridges, microwaves and coffeemakers. Suites offer a larger room space and include a pull out sofa bed. Perks include free hot breakfast and free on-site parking.Outdoor pool which is open during summer months, an exercise room and a business center. We are 100% NON-SMOKING property and DO NOT ALLOW PETS. Unfortunately we DO NOT offer any type of shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Belle Meade Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn And Suites
- Best Western Nashville
- Nashville Best Western