“Very clean, good, economical choice!”

Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites
Ranked #27 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Everything was very clean and well maintained. OK fitness center with weight machine with all basic functions, stair climber, treadmill, and exercise bike. Cable TV and water fountains in fitness room. Towels were actually soft and sheets very clean and room well-stocked. Free continental breakfast was not fabulous but certainly had enough for just about any tastes. And staff was very friendly. I RARELY am happy with a stay but this was only a few miles from other downtown hotels that cost twice as much and I was very impressed. I would recommend this and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank SheresaA

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised, I am rating this Excellent for the category of Hotel, it is economical, but as nice as any Holiday Inn express or Hampton I have stayed at.

A friend suggested this hotel as their parents had good experience.

Close to Highway yet very quiet.

Very Clean, no problems were had. Yes the cleaning people were a little agressive to get the job done, but I am a frequent traveler and like my room cleaned and don't spread out all over everything so I was fine with that. They were like buzzing bees cleaning the lobby and I noticed the Ice Machines were spotless.

Breakfast included was nice, plenty of strip malls and places to eat near by but you would want to have a car.

Bed was comfy, cannot beat the location and price,

Will stay again

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mLIZp
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stay here everytime we visit my son, in Nashville. The immediate area is not the greatest, but this is a very nice motel, with friendly staff, very clean, and the price is reasonable. I recommend this Best Western as a good place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Diane B
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Only stayed a single night, I was very tired from driving for a few days and so I fell straight to sleep. I can confirm that they had some beds which were comfortable enough to sleep in. Breakfast was pretty much standard fare, continental style. Was right next to a big interstate junction but I didn't notice in the night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed at Best Western Plus Belle Meade this past weekend. It was a quick trip to Nashville for my husband and I and honestly we weren't in the room much. However, the hotel easy to find, just off the highway, and we weren't far from downtown (where the hotels were twice as expensive!). Our hotel was clean and the front desk staff was friendly. I can't comment on the breakfast since we slept through it :) There were restaurants close by and a Walgreens right next door.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patti H
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Practically perfect, for a Best Western Plus. My wife says I should write "rave reviews" of this place. The free hot breakfast is the only meal served by the hotel. Hotel staff looks to be from India. They were very helpful. WiFi was excellent, with five bars. This is a four story hotel, with an elevator. "Suite" rooms have an additional space with a couch, another lamp on an end table, and a coffee table. Suite rooms cost about $20 more.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This was ok for our medical emergency at Vanderbilt. It was very noisy outside the entire night. Beds were ok, clean, internet was nice but it was dated. Very nice, courteous checkin and out. Would stay here again. Not over the pool area tho.

Room Tip: area around pool was very noisy, sounded like carts being pushed up and down the corridor all nightl...