“Great local hangout.”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I hesitate to write a good review of Fleet Street because I want to keep it for myself and don't need it to become too popular. It deserves a good review though. David and Christine are great bartenders. The place is just as advertised - pub-like, dimly lit, friendly, full of regulars, and complete with English beers and good food. My favorites are the pork belly specials often featured, the chicken pie, the beef and puddings, and the Devils on Horseback. The steak with the Guinness gastrique is terrific. What a fantastic place to be a regular, throw darts, listen to a juke box that is not blaring, and talk with a few down-to-Earth people. I don't watch soccer, but is fun to watch the transplanted Euros watch soccer at Fleet Street sometimes. If you want live music, tourists, chicken tenders, and Miller Lite on tap, you will not find what you are looking for.

2  Thank nashvegas11

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I really wanted to love this pub. My niece says it's her go-to place when she gets off work late at night. She was so disappointed when we got a waitress who was smug and inattentive. It's a pub with a decent pub menu, but don't expect much in the service/atmosphere department.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This cool little bar is located in Printer's Alley and is super low-key in the crazy Nashville scene. The staff is very friendly and we even got to have a drink with the owner. The food is very good and very authentic to it's UK theme. Go here especially to catch a soccer game if you're in the area!

1  Thank JBthatsme
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We happened upon this pub while visiting Nashville. The food was wonderful. My husband had the bangers and mash and I had the chicken pie. The food was hot and delicious. The only downside of this restaurant would be that it is smoke filled. Would definitely go again!

1  Thank Phyllis J
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Service was great, and location was handy to our hotel (Indigo). The food was average - typical English pub style restaurant