“Huge Portions”

Ranked #949 of 2,044 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Huge Portions”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I used trip advisor to find this place. As I never knew it existed had a Brisket sandwich that was Huge. It was very tender and moist but Not real smoky like someone else mentioned. Mac and Cheese was Good. For the money and portions I'd go back

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Phantom0413

Louisville, Kentucky
“Plain, Nothing Extraoridinary”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Barbeque ribs didn't have enough smoke in them to be considered real barbeque; or at least, enough que to travel to. We came from Louisville, KY - The best thing about Melrose is that we got there in time for lunch and could get a lunch rib platter for $7.99. My honey bunns said the Mac & Cheese was really yummy and the collard greens, but everything else pretty dry; including, the grits (too dry to get). I got the corn pudding and green beans. GB's no flavor, the corn pudding tried but too dry.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank T M
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Why didn't I know of this place earlier?”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Wow! What a phenomenal lunch we had at B @ C Melrose today. A friend told us about it last night so we decided to try it today...hands down my new fave spot for BBQ in Nashville. I got pulled pork which was moist and flavorful, with baked beans and their Mac n cheese. Best baked beans I've ever had. The Mac n cheese was awesome. So was the corn muffin and we got a side of onion rings...phenomenal. Highly recommend this place for BBQ!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank HauntJauntsGrl
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Que”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place is a great, quick lunch spot with some awesome BBQ chicken. The pork and beef are good but I almost always go for the yard bird. Smokey and moist don't usually wind up in the same sentence when you're talking chicken but they pull it off - no pun intended. Sides are good, too. Try the grits of the day.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MortgageBob
Chicago, Illinois
“Good BBQ- Reasonable Price”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Tried this place out with my boyfriend when we were looking for something relatively quick to eat on his lunch break. I had the brisket plate with mac and cheese and the garlic cheese grits...YUM! That was the first time I tried grits and I wasn't expectng to enjoy it as much as I did. The mac and cheese was also very good as was the brisket. I liked that they set out a bunch of different sauces with little cups so I could choose and combine sauces to my liking. My boyfriend had the chicken sandwhich; he really enjoyed his meal as well. The prices here are very reasonable and the guy who served us was friendly. We will be back!

• Visited March 2013