“Internet didn't work and didn't get the type of room I had...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Airport Nashville East

Days Inn Airport Nashville East
Ranked #102 of 155 Hotels in Nashville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
West Columbia, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I can honestly say, this hotel was in the process of undergoing a complete overhaul and they really needed it! The manager made sure that our every need was taken care of because of this. We only needed this room for one night so, we took a chance. I hope after the renovation that it was a lot better than while we were there!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the floor level, no elevator.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Nashville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The deluxe breakfast was a joke! Waffle maker but had already run out of most other items when we got down at 8:00 am! Ended up walking over to Crackle Barrel. Very outdated decor and bathroom needed a lot of repairs done to the walls.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Crossville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I was there to go to Vanderbilt Cancer center and they let us check in early, offered us a map to the medical center and let us park our jet skis there while we were at the hospital. very nice people!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I needed a place to stay the evening before a flight out of Nashville. This facility, where I had stayed previously, fit the bill. It's very close to the airport. When I arrived, no one was at the front counter. The lobby and manager's office were wide open and unattended. One customer who tired of waiting left. I had already reserved the room, so I waited. Another customer arrived and waited as well. Eventually the night manager returned. I was double charged for the room, so the glitch had to be corrected. All told, check-in took much longer than it should have. Because of my late arrival, there were no parking spots near my room, but there were still spots available in the lot near the lobby. I was able to unload and load the car near my room. The room itself was comfortable and relatively clean. I did not use either the TV or the wi-fi connection. The shower had good height and water pressure. Free breakfast was provided, but I left quickly to head to the airport so I did not partake. I will look to stay here again upon my return to the Nashville area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank bovenzba
Knoxville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Firstly, we walked into a room with no air and a smell of mildew. Keep in mind our stay was in the end of June. We were able to get the air on but took awhile to get cool. Secondly, the room had not been vacuumed otherwise the dead roaches would have not been found along with some kind of pills my daughter found at the foot of our bed on the floor. The refrigerator didn't work. And lastly we use our cell phones as a way of an alarm clock so we didn't need to set the clock that was in the room however the previous guest had set it for us at 5 am. ( as a curiosity this should be reset when a guest checks out) We only stayed one night and do not plan on ever going back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Maria M

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Motel 6 Nashville - Airport
Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South
Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds
Super 8 Nashville Airport Music City Area
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville

Been to Days Inn Airport Nashville East? Share your experiences!