“On my way home”

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

A TripAdvisor Member
JASPER
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Room was great and the Hotel was very clean. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was very friendly and breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Everything about our experience at this hotel was beyond excellent. We stayed here for 3 days. The pictures on the website were very accurate as to how the hotel looked. From check in to check out we had no problems. The breakfast was very good. Staff was very courteous. Rooms were very clean. I will definitley stay here again. 3445 Percy Priest Dr, Nashville, TN 37214-3909, United States

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband I and I stayed for 3 nights in this hotel. The staff was very nice and courteous. It didn't take anytime to check in. The room was clean and the ac worked well. The breakfast was small but nice. The hotel was close to many restaurants and the highway. The area was quiet and we didn't have to worry about our vehicle. The only thing I didn't care for was the bed being a little to hard for me. Other than that I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Stayed here about a month ago for 3 nights and I am now finding that I have bed bugs at home. Not only do I have them but also my friend who stayed with me. So I am positive that I got them from this hotel! DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank HXM5016
Reviewed May 27, 2012

When first walking into the lobby to check in, they tried to charge us more than the price that we were quoted. When first walking into the room, its smelled like cat waste and vomit. I was shocked at how aweful it smelled. After reluctantly getting passed that, we had finally fallen alseep, but were awakened at midnight by a pounding on the door by two men threatening to kick the door in if we did not let them in. One yelled "we're kicking the door down in 5 seconds." then proceeded to count down from 5.... they didn't even look drunk, so im not quite sure what their intentions were. Although unarmed, we called the police. when we also called the front desk, they said it was being taken care of. after a sleepless night, we went down to the lobby to explain what had happened, and all we were offered was an appoligy. i felt fearful for my life... and all you can do is say sorry??? i was appalled and insulted that they offered nothing (after trying to charge us extra at check in.) REDICULOUS!!! i have stayed at hostels that were nicer!!! i would have slept in my car had i known what was in store for me here. PLEASE never stay here!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms! There were other guests confronting the front desk about their dissatisfact...