WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Great Park” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nashville Jellystone Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nashville Jellystone Park
Nashville
“Great Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have seen some strange reports indicating that management floats in the pool and deals with her kids. None of the management within this park even has kids or even grandkids and they do not use the pool. Really nice people... I guess someone was acting like they were management but were not. I ask that you do not hold this park responsible for someone else that is a guest.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Confangled

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cincinnati, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Management and staff missed the mark here. Very unprofessional management. The woman spent most of the day on a raft at the pool and yelling at her kids. She was flying around the campground with some of her kids in a golf cart. She couldn't even give any decent recommendation on restaurants or other places to go. Unprofessional staff members. The lady at the office completely ignored me when I asked for something because she didn't know how to work the computer and was flustered and upset. Staff just skipped some of the scheduled activities for the kids and some of the activities were just kind of made up along the way. They changed the location of some of the activities and didn't let anyone know. It seemed like the staff - some very young kids - just did things at their leisure. More than half of this park was empty during peak season - gee, I wonder why. They need new management and an Activity Director scheduled to conduct ALL activities like other Jellystones have. The best thing about this Jellystone is that they have a nice pool and even have a lifeguard on duty. . . its apparently a new law. We have been to other Jellystones that were awesome but we won't be going back to this Jellystone.

Room Tip: We love Jellystone Parks. . . just not this one.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank GinaH111
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

This is the worst park I have ever stayed in. First, it is way too expensive for what you get. They charge almost $600.00 per month, plus electric. Their monthly sites are so riddled with trees that you can't use any satellite provider. The "free cable" they offer is horrible and barely has signal. If it even sprinkles, cable goes out. Second, the slightest wind or shower causes the power in the entire park to fail. We are not talking thunderstorms, just summer showers. Your rig will be pelted with electrical surges. Third, the water pressure is horrible. Even without a regulator.....good luck taking a shower!!!! Finally, their so called " WiFi internet" is useless!!!! It takes around 2-3 minutes to open a single web page. Finally, the park is FULL of unsavory people. We were scared to let our child play outside alone. Don't stay here!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
      Rooms
2 Thank tatman567
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Staff was friendly, had no issues. Bathhouse was clean and sanitary at all times visited. Nice peaceful campers, had plenty of room for RV and tow vehicle. I would stay here again.

Stayed April 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

Awesome campground for families and especially if you have children or grandchildren. My kids are 28 and 25 and have 6 grandkids. They "all" love coming to Jellystone!! The rates are compatiable with other campgrounds only difference is Jellystones grounds are immaculate compared to other campgrounds around area. The staff are all very friendly and go out of there way to help. The bathhouse is always spotless which is a huge plus. Love the activities they have for the kids and even the family fued game we played against with other families, this campground is truly a family friendly place to stay!! Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, and Cindy all were adorable. I highly recommend the Jellystone campground in Nashville TN

2 Thank Peggy B
Argyle, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

We arrived late but our reservation was posted in the after hours area and we quickly and easily found out space - just like we requested - pull-thu w/full hook ups. Pool was nice and big and felt great. Little putt-putt golf course was fun. We would definitely stay here again.

2 Thank txfrekles
TN USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

Grounds were Nicely kept, Some spots were a Tad tight in the regards to space around the site. Pool was wonderfully upkept and clean. The prices in the store seemed very reasonable. Yogi Bear , Boo Boo, and Cindy all were adorable.
The reservation system needs some work though. I used the website to reserve a spot, but it wasn't a true reservation, told me the park would contact me shortly. The next day I emailed the park, and waited. That afternoon (1pm) I called the reservation phone number and got a answering machine. I left a message stating I was attempting to make a reservation, wanted to confirm. Figured I would get a call back "shortly" as the message put it. The day of my Reservation, as I leave, I search for another "number" and get the store, and am able to confirm I have a reservation. If I was say driving more then 200 miles I would have been much more upset, and prob would have cancelled or not gone on the trip. price was a tad steep, but hey,.. thats just me

• 2 of 5 bubbles