“Great experience- first time RV'ing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nashville Jellystone Park
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Staff was friendly, had no issues. Bathhouse was clean and sanitary at all times visited. Nice peaceful campers, had plenty of room for RV and tow vehicle. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2012
There are newer reviews for Nashville Jellystone Park

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Awesome campground for families and especially if you have children or grandchildren. My kids are 28 and 25 and have 6 grandkids. They "all" love coming to Jellystone!! The rates are compatiable with other campgrounds only difference is Jellystones grounds are immaculate compared to other campgrounds around area. The staff are all very friendly and go out of there way to help. The bathhouse is always spotless which is a huge plus. Love the activities they have for the kids and even the family fued game we played against with other families, this campground is truly a family friendly place to stay!! Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, and Cindy all were adorable. I highly recommend the Jellystone campground in Nashville TN

2  Thank Peggy B
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We arrived late but our reservation was posted in the after hours area and we quickly and easily found out space - just like we requested - pull-thu w/full hook ups. Pool was nice and big and felt great. Little putt-putt golf course was fun. We would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank txfrekles
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Grounds were Nicely kept, Some spots were a Tad tight in the regards to space around the site. Pool was wonderfully upkept and clean. The prices in the store seemed very reasonable. Yogi Bear , Boo Boo, and Cindy all were adorable.
The reservation system needs some work though. I used the website to reserve a spot, but it wasn't a true reservation, told me the park would contact me shortly. The next day I emailed the park, and waited. That afternoon (1pm) I called the reservation phone number and got a answering machine. I left a message stating I was attempting to make a reservation, wanted to confirm. Figured I would get a call back "shortly" as the message put it. The day of my Reservation, as I leave, I search for another "number" and get the store, and am able to confirm I have a reservation. If I was say driving more then 200 miles I would have been much more upset, and prob would have cancelled or not gone on the trip. price was a tad steep, but hey,.. thats just me

Reviewed April 17, 2011

We had a wonderful extended stay at this campground. Everything is neat and clean (including the bath houses), and check in wasquick and easy. All sites are pull thru, pool is beautiful and so many activities provided right at the park. The staff is very knowlegeable about the area and gave us information and coupons for area attractions (zoo, science museum, downtown, water park). We were also able to purchase tickets for the opry and tours right at the park (which included transportation). There was so much for the kids to do and we are planning to go back as we could not get it all done in one trip. Nashville is full of fun things to do for all ages and this campground is the best.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
6  Thank gocampingusa
Manager150, Manager at Nashville Jellystone Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2011

We are glad you enjoyed yourself. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2011

We stayed in the deluxe cabin during off season. It was wonderful! Beautiful place to stay with my parents and my kids. We got a golf cart to use which was a plus for the kids. It was too cold to enjoy the outdoors, however the cabin was cozy. The only complaint is the internet is very slow and at times didnt work. Otherwise I recommend for campers and cabin dwellers!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank jfer73

We love those golf carts too! We are working the kinks out of our internet system and we hope we can wow you with it the next time you are here!

Reviewed May 16, 2009

This is our second and last stay at this park. It is too expensive for the small lot, we have a 45' MH and no room for the tow vechicle. We do not use the facilities such as bath houses and etc. We are usually in at night and sightseeing during the day. The cancellation policy is raincheck only. We have stayed at RV resorts for half the price. It is conviently located but not worth the pricing. With all things getting more expensive for the RV population its time to cut back. No frills here for the price,

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple