I booked my room over 9 months in advance and was offered a 15% promotion off of 1 single stay, up to 60 nights. When we checked in we were told we must pay the full amount and would be refunded the 15% at check out. Called Central Reservations to confirm this policy and was told by Pamela in Kentucky that we now owed an additional $300 because the rate had increased after we booked, so she thought we should pay the higher rate. Thank goodness the front desk agent on duty knew that was not correct. Then upon check out, the agent on duty didn't know how to process our 15% refund and ended up charging my card another $113, so she could refund $226. She claimed that was the only way they can process a refund, is to make a charge first and then double the amount for refund. HUH????????????????????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Nashville - Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Extended Stay America Nashville
- Extended Stay Nashville
- Nashville Extended Stay