“Inexpensive and yummy”

Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #518 of 2,099 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This restaurant is super close to the airport hotels so quite convenient. It is clean with good service. The food is authentic Mexican and was absolutely delicious for a super reasonable price. I think we only spent about $20 on two meals plus drinks. And all locals except for us from what I could tell, which I always think is a good sign.

1  Thank bookwormlh

Reviewed July 17, 2013

did not eat here but it was a good place for a nice cold beer after a hot day!! gave us chips at the bar and beer was reasonable

1  Thank debber44
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We are from Texas and it is hard to get Mexican food we are use to out of state. This place was fantastic!! From the service to the food~ Great job!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

excellent customer service.excellent nachos which included steak, bacon, cheese, onions, green peppers and chicken.my mouth is watering thinking about them right now.definetly would be back again!!!!!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I had just picked up our daughter at the airport and it was getting late and we wanted to eat. I knew that Donelson was loaded with chains and wanted to avoid them and spotted a Mexican restaurant that I had driven past on many occasions, but had never been inside for a meal.

We were quickly seated (as the dinner crowd had already left by now) and our waitress took our drink order while another person set down a basket of chips and a bowl of salsa. When the waitress returned, she noticed that the chips were broken into small pieces and quickly returned with another basket of full-sized ones, instead. I thought that was pretty cool! (And, I wish I got her name.) Our daughter chimed in that she noticed a sign that said the restaurant's health/cleanliness inspection stood at 100%, up from a previous 95%. Works for me. As for the food, it was good and plentiful and we've now discovered another winning Mexican restaurant in Nashville!