“Bon Apetite”

Ranked #280 of 2,098 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Haynes Area
Description: More than 100 high-definition televisions, a variety of tailgate-inspired dishes and cold beer on tap.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I think I had the best hamburger ever! The food was delicious and the wait staff were wonderful. It was a very enjoyable restaurant and we loved the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nice place to gather with business friends to relax, network and watch news or sports on one their many TV's

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great drinks, nacho appetizer was delicious! All three of us ordered burgers and they were really, really good. Our server was extremely nice and attentive even with the restaurant was pretty busy.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I shared the nachos app with chicken substituted for the beef. The chicken, pico, and vegis tasted great but the chips were stale. We also split dome wings. I'd say they were on the better side for your average sports bar, but over priced for a dozen.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I can only imagine how much fun this place is on a Sunday game day.. 100 tvs and it has a cool club vibe.