“Awesome food!!!”

Cuisines: American
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Awesome food!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We ate at Pied Piper Eatery for the first time on the first day of our Nashville vacation. Despite a quirky atmosphere and lack of air conditioning, it made up for in excellent food and a good value. The appetizers of fried pickles and fried green tomatoes were excellent. The chicken fried chicken and chicken fried steak were to die for, and sandwiches were hot and fresh (hamburger and buffalo chicken sandwich). The server seemed a little stiff and unfriendly to start, but quickly warmed up to us. All five diners in our party were very happy with our experience at Pied Piper, and even talked about going back toward the end of the vacation! Definitely worth the drive!

• Visited August 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Food!!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Restaurant was recommended by the front desk manager at our hotel, I was a little wary when we first pulled up, but once we walked in I knew it was going to be great. Eclectic rock n roll decor serving good fresh american food!!! Try the fried green tomatoes, you won't be disappointed. Omelets, burgers and sandwiches are all very good, save room for dessert.

• Visited July 2013
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Best burgers in town!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I tasted a few of the burgers that we ordered and the Dirrty South burger was the best!!! The burger was juicy, the fried pickles on it were amazing but the pimento cheese mound was incredible! This will be what I order again!! We had a group of 34 people and the service was amazing! They got our drinks quickly and then our burgers appeared just as quickly! A most amazing place!

• Visited June 2013
happitraveler89
“Love the atmosphere and the food was very fresh”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Its a little place, the kind of place you figure for a quick bite and don't have the greatest of expectations when you first lay eyes on it, but as soon as you enter you are delighted. It has all these crazy different tables, chairs and booths. Has a real thrift flair. It seems to have drawn its inspiration from classic American diners with the celebrity theme (James Dean, Marilyn Monroe and so on) on it is less classic and more modern pop culture (Lady Gaga, The Who, Nirvana). They play modern music and a good selection. I heard both Sublime and Nirvana in my trip. The menu is kinda funny to. Our server was very friendly and helpful with suggestions. I had salad and cheesy potato soup based on servers recommendations. The salad was very fresh and I cannot describe the soup, just try it. Overall I enjoyed my visit and would recommend this restaurant, especially to a younger hip crowd, all ages will enjoy though.

• Visited June 2013
“Fun atmosphere and fantastic food.”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were a little concerned That our GPS was taking us to the right place, but what an amazing find. The Monty "Python" Cristo was one of the best I've ever had. I highly recommend the fried pickles and green tomatoes as well. The music themed decor and menu was a ton of fun.

• Visited May 2013