“Great Food!!!!”

Pied Piper Eatery
Ranked #394 of 2,098 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Restaurant was recommended by the front desk manager at our hotel, I was a little wary when we first pulled up, but once we walked in I knew it was going to be great. Eclectic rock n roll decor serving good fresh american food!!! Try the fried green tomatoes, you won't be disappointed. Omelets, burgers and sandwiches are all very good, save room for dessert.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I tasted a few of the burgers that we ordered and the Dirrty South burger was the best!!! The burger was juicy, the fried pickles on it were amazing but the pimento cheese mound was incredible! This will be what I order again!! We had a group of 34 people and the service was amazing! They got our drinks quickly and then our burgers appeared just as quickly! A most amazing place!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Its a little place, the kind of place you figure for a quick bite and don't have the greatest of expectations when you first lay eyes on it, but as soon as you enter you are delighted. It has all these crazy different tables, chairs and booths. Has a real thrift flair. It seems to have drawn its inspiration from classic American diners with the celebrity theme (James Dean, Marilyn Monroe and so on) on it is less classic and more modern pop culture (Lady Gaga, The Who, Nirvana). They play modern music and a good selection. I heard both Sublime and Nirvana in my trip. The menu is kinda funny to. Our server was very friendly and helpful with suggestions. I had salad and cheesy potato soup based on servers recommendations. The salad was very fresh and I cannot describe the soup, just try it. Overall I enjoyed my visit and would recommend this restaurant, especially to a younger hip crowd, all ages will enjoy though.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were a little concerned That our GPS was taking us to the right place, but what an amazing find. The Monty "Python" Cristo was one of the best I've ever had. I highly recommend the fried pickles and green tomatoes as well. The music themed decor and menu was a ton of fun.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

give your mouth an amazing taste of something wonderfully different. They take the ordinary and make it extraordinary!

1  Thank GrandmaBirdie