“Love the atmosphere and the food was very fresh”
Review of Pied Piper Eatery

Pied Piper Eatery
Ranked #483 of 2,138 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Its a little place, the kind of place you figure for a quick bite and don't have the greatest of expectations when you first lay eyes on it, but as soon as you enter you are delighted. It has all these crazy different tables, chairs and booths. Has a real thrift flair. It seems to have drawn its inspiration from classic American diners with the celebrity theme (James Dean, Marilyn Monroe and so on) on it is less classic and more modern pop culture (Lady Gaga, The Who, Nirvana). They play modern music and a good selection. I heard both Sublime and Nirvana in my trip. The menu is kinda funny to. Our server was very friendly and helpful with suggestions. I had salad and cheesy potato soup based on servers recommendations. The salad was very fresh and I cannot describe the soup, just try it. Overall I enjoyed my visit and would recommend this restaurant, especially to a younger hip crowd, all ages will enjoy though.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were a little concerned That our GPS was taking us to the right place, but what an amazing find. The Monty "Python" Cristo was one of the best I've ever had. I highly recommend the fried pickles and green tomatoes as well. The music themed decor and menu was a ton of fun.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

give your mouth an amazing taste of something wonderfully different. They take the ordinary and make it extraordinary!

1  Thank GrandmaBirdie
Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is a nice alternative to chain eateries. We've been twice; enjoyed the veggie burgers and healthy type sides. Only negative is that they should pay a little more attention to cleanliness of the little things - menus, condiments, etc. to make this place even better.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Tucked away in the Inglewood neighborhood, this diner has a music motif that is far more authentic than Hard Rock and feels good. It's Southern family run and they treat you that way. They offer breakfast all day long. The menu has clever blends of ingredients. A cajun burger that my son-in-law could barely get his mouth around but somehow, he managed a clean plate. The fried mushrooms were terrific.

This is out in East Nashville, a bit off the beaten path but it's a pleasant drive along Riverside Drive. Worth considering if you are just cruising the area.

I live in West Nashville and drive 30 minutes every couple of months to eat there. I think the food is one part of it. The authenticity of the experience is the other.

1  Thank Steve E