“Fast, tasty and GF menu items”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #701 of 2,129 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Green Hills
Neighborhood: Green Hills
Reviewed October 22, 2013

On a family trip to Nashville we found Pei Wei and knew them from Arizona. They have a great Gluten Free menu and the regular menu items are freshly made and delicious. They are consistent in quality and heads and shoulders above the Panda Express' of the world. Great service as well.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I tried this as it was recommended by friend. I got Mongolian Beef that was basically a replica of PF Changs. The restaurant was clean, the food was inexpensive, and taste was what we were looking for.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My wife, daughter (6) and I went in for lunch for the first time. They assign you a table when you order food. We had no waiting during a busy Saturday afternoon lunch hour. The ambiance is very urban with burnt orange interior and is a step above Panera bread. The food was ready in minutes and was delivered to our table. The whole operation is well thought out and very efficient. The food taste was Ok not great - very industrial. The food was overpowered by strong spices and sauces probably as a result of fast prep times. The music was a bit loud and the whole restaurant seemed loud so it isn't a place for a deep meaningful lunch conversation. But it did have the urban energy to it. However, it does provide great value for a lunch for 3 for between $25-$35- very affordable for casual dining place. This dining concept is owned by P.F. Changs and it is in line with their decor and good service. Overall a positive dining experience but not great tasting food.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I love the atmosphere and the menu. My fav is the Asian chicken salad. With a mix of 2 the iced teas to quench the thirst, generous orange wedge makes all the difference. My idea of a great late lunch (when the noon rush has abated) and I go every time I am in the area. Can't wait for warmer weather to lunch outside and people watch.
AquaBarb

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Fresh and delicious with a nice selection of dished. Nice open kitchen concept and a friendly staff.