“THE Place for Extended Stay”

TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #35 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
“THE Place for Extended Stay”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed here for 4 days while waiting for my new home to be readied for move-in. I also brought along my cat, and by the time we arrived form our destination, we had been on the road over 9 hours together. Both of us needed space from each other and TownePlace more than met our needs. We were greeted on arrival by very friendly staff (one of whom was in training and seemed to be working all the time we were there). Quickly got into our room and found it to be much larger and well equipped than we had expected. Having grabbed some water and a microwaveable meal from the lobby market, we unpacked just the essentials for the evening and did not have to think about going out again that night. Everytime I went out to my truck over the next 3 days to retrieve items or be sure our load was secure, one of the staff members always seemed to be near the door and eager to help out. Every staff person I encountered was friendly and seemed enthusiastic about their job. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Leah B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank You Camille G!

We really appreciate that you took the time to let us know how your visit was! We take pride in providing wonderful customer service and we are glad that you were able to expereice our hotel. We promise that you will receive this same attention and attitude everytime you visit and we will continue to improve ourselves and strive for the best. Thanks again for your time and letting us know how your stay was and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Nashville.

Best Wishes
Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Several Co-Workers and I stayed at TownPlace for over 2 1/2 weeks. The Staff and Management welcomed us with open arms, smiles, and kind words. Being on the road for such a long period of time, the last thing you want or feel is that your hotel lacks in comfort. Well, that's not the case at the Suites. From the rooms to the lobby has the freshness about it that very inviting and just put's your mind at ease as if your at home. Nothing like coming back to your hotel after a long day conducing business and just exhaling because you're 'Home' at least it felt that way. Thank you Towneplace Staff you guys were great. All my co-workers expressed the same sentiment.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Donald R
Thank You!!!

We absolutely love our extended guest....As we say, "Welcome to your home away from home" and we are happy to know that is the way you felt while staying at our property. We understand how frustrating it can be to stay and live on the raod night after night and we constantly brainstorm ideas as to how we can, at least while with us, take the stress of feeling the "hotel blues" off our guest and give them the comfort they would feel off the road. Your response lets us know that we are doing something right and we will continue to go above and beyond for our guest! Thank you for being a valued member of our brand and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Best Wishes
Guest Service Manager
gran canaria
Reviewed May 16, 2013

TOP Class this is where we ended up after a disasterous START to our dream Holiday by booking
extended Stay America (formerly Homestead Suites) that was filthy sticky & smelly...
THIS WAS A DREAM come true stunning staff service 100% STUNNING ROOM 100% ALL WE HAD ORIGiNALLY HOPED FOR
I would like to thank Chelsea for helping us out on that first night as we had no reservation.
Chelsea you and all of your staff made our holiday, we definately hope to return.

Room Tip: You will not get better & quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Leah B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed your company just as much as you enjoyed ours. My team and I really enjoyed helping make your vacation the best it could be and I hope to do it again someday. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice comment, Trip Advisor is a great way for us to show the world how great we are and it is your comment that is going to do just that. I will be looking forward to your next stay with us here at the TownePlace suites Nashville Airport.

Chelsea
Rochester, New York
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The TownePlace Suites was great. The rooms are clean and nice, though a bit small (enough room for 1 king-size bed). The bed itself was incredibly comfortable - I got the best sleep I've gotten in a long time. The front-desk agent was friendly and helpful, and the hotel offers a free shuttle service to and from the Nashville Airport, which is useful for visitors who don't rent a car. The hotel is about a 10-minute drive from the airport, making it very convenient for traveling. However, the downside is that you hear planes flying overhead during the day, though it was not loud enough to keep me awake or detract from the stay.

Overall, this is a great hotel and I would gladly stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your very kind words. It means a lot that you would take the time to say good things about our hotel. The staff and I enjoyed reading your review. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us here at the TownePlace suites Nashville Airport.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Nashville for the Black Keys concert (which was amazing) and I decided to use my points at the hotel. We arrived hotel early and the staff was very kind to let us check-in early. The room is clean with standard townplace room set up(kitchen, desk, free Internet). The location turns out to very convenient, we had a rental car and was able to get to downtown and different places all within 10-15 minutes drive. The best part of the hotel was the service as every staff greets us and make sure we get what we need. We will definitely stay again when we visit Nashville again!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for your very kind words. My staff enjoys making each guest smile and it thrills me to know we were able to have such a positive effect on your trip. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us here at the TownePlace suites Nashville Airport.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This Marriott hotel is not common in my area, so we were happy with what we saw as soon as we pulled into the parking lot of this hotel! The staff was considerate and the rooms are great. Highly recommend this place to anyone and we'd stay here again if we return.

• Stayed May 2013
Leah B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice comment about our hotel. The older we become the harder we are going to work to be sure we keep up our “brand new” looks. After reading your comments to my considerate staff we were all able to walk away with a smile. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon here at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have a large number of days in Nashville and have already spent over 50 nights at this property. I will not stay anywhere else when I am in town. The staff treat me like family and make sure that every need is met in a timely fashion. It is convenient to several great restaurants and easy to get to from the airport and all major interstates. I love it so much that I switched my hotel chain allegiance (after 10 years as a top tier client at another chain) as a result of this hotel. For business travelers, that means a lot!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
I have a team here that loves to do whatever it takes to make our guest happy and I am so glad we were able to rub off on you. We take your comfort very seriously and if we do make a mistake we mean to learn from it to better our service. I am not accustomed to change myself, so when you said you were a client elsewhere for 10 years; I stressed to the staff just how much of a complement this was. Thank you for taking the time to rate us the way you did and we will be looking forward to your next stay here at your “home away from home”.