“veeery sweet”

TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #34 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Myself and three friends stayed here for one night and where very pleased. We had the two bedroom suite. Very quiet location and great for families. Excellent service! Also, there where Ipod decks in both bedrooms! always a plus!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

You are veeery sweet for taking the time to write such a great comment on our trip advisor page. Thank you and we are so happy you and your friends enjoyed their time in our Two Bedroom Suites.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had to go to Nashville due to a death in the family and arrived at this hotel with no reservations. After explaining our situation to the young lady on duty she took care of us and made sure we had a place to stay. When we finally got back to the room late that night we found a kind sympathy note on the desk in our room from the staff. We were able to extend our stay on a daily basis while funeral plans were being finalized. The entire staff was more than kind and caring and anytime we have to return to Nashville we will stay at this hotel. Not only is this hotel a comfortable and terrific place to stay but the staff is fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Hello! Thank you for taking your time to say such wonderful things about our property. I remember speaking with you and want to take a moment to thank you for being such amazing guests. I am still so sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers will be with you as you heal.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The staff was courteous, rooms were clean. We stayed in a 2 bedroom & the bedroom dimensions were rather small with only the one bathroom. With 3 adults & 2 kids under 2, wrangling toys, diapers etc. was tedious in the small space. That being said the space is more than adequate for 4 - 5 adults with the spacious living area ( minus baby toys, pack n play) & 3 tv's. Breakfast was sufficient but standard with a variety of fresh fruits, cold items & breads to appease kid to adult. I would stay here again with a better adult to kid ratio.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and your comments. I don't know what type of room you were in but the next time you are in town please let us know so we can show you the 5 types of rooms we have. Perhaps we can get something more suited for your needs.

Thanks!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Thank you so much for taking care of me and providing a clean, comfortable, beautiful space. Your staff is absolutely amazing from when you first are welcomed in the door to when you have to regretfuly leave. I had a logistical mix up right at my most exhausted point. You did everything you could to help me out, make me feel better, and keep me safe. Thanks especially to Alita!!!! She was helpful, concerned, gracious, and professional. Also to Bob, wonderful!! Leah was amazing. Thank you also so much to the helpful maid service and the shuttle service!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Diane G

Diane,

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. I have shared this with our staff who are super excited!

Thank you and we can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

First and foremost - this hotel has some of the friendliest and most helpful staff I have encountered. The rooms are clean and rather spacious. I would probably stay here again because of the friendly staff. However, I was very disappointed that a Marriott property would offer such a lousy breakfast. I stayed at several different hotels during the month and all of them far exceeded this Marriott's breakfast options. At this hotel, the pastry and muffins are pre-packaged - like you would grab at the counter at a gas station. The coffee was good. I think Marriott has lowered their standards over the last year or so. During the month I also stayed at a Ramada, a Baymont, a Days Inn, a Drury and a Comfort Inn. All of them offered warm and fresh breakfast options that far exceeded this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Terri,

Thank you for your response and comments. I am so happy to hear that our team took care of you. Our breakfast is considered a "Morning Break" and is more of a "grab and go" style. I want to assure you that Marriott has not lowered their standards but instead developed numerous brands to better suite its numerous types of guests and their needs. Our brand is considered the "do it yourself" extended stay brand. What Marriott found was that not everyone needed a "full breakfast" nor did they want to pay the extra on their rate. So they developed us, where our guest can pick up quick things if they did not have time to make their own hot breakfast in their suite's kitchen. If you go to Courtyard or Residence Inn you will find that they still offer the full hot breakfast however, like others, their rate may be a bit higher or they may charge a breakfast fee.

We are the first TownePlace Suites in Nashville, only the second in Tennessee, so our brand is still a farely new concept to most. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've never given an "excellent" rating before..until now. After a 8 hour drive this hotel/suite was very much needed. My husband & I met another couple for the weekend in Nashville and we shared this suite. The bedrooms were completly seperate w/ great privacy. The living room kitchen area was large enough for the 5 of us (they had a child w/them). It is basicaly a mini apartment! This hotel is very very clean!! The front desk employees helped w/ everything from directions to food/site seeing suggestions. I'm very impressed w/ Marriott & am about to see if they have a TownePlace Suites in or near Charleston SC. If their standards are this great in Nashiville, I look forward to staying w/ this chain from now on!! Great job TownePlace Nashiville!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

What an honor it is to be your first "excellent" rating! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful things you shared. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I booked a room months ago so I could come down with friends and watch the Titans play. When I arrived late because of an 18 wheeler that had caught on fire earlier in the day, they had given my room away and gave me a room filled with bugs and awful odors I left and searched for a room for almost an hour. Alita not only helped me get a room, she did everything she could to make sure I was well taken care of. After I got my room, I was much more than impressed!! It is modern, roomy, pristine clean and way comfy after this day I have had...
Reasonable and everything you want after a long day of traffic and traveling. 10 stars if it were possible! Thank you Alita

• Stayed: October 2012

I have passed this along to Alita! Thank you for all of your kind words, I am so happy you enjoyed your stay!