Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Nashville Airport East, TN
$181
$167
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
$415
$332
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel is undergoing renovationsroom was cleannice staywould stay here againgreat ratecracker barrelclose to the airportbreakfast was delicioushome away from homean upgradeoutdoor poolking bedfront desk staffyogurtdowntowngravyinterstate
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I chose the hotel because the reviews were decent in Trip Advisor. It was too pricey for the size and condition of the room.
Tub/ shower was filthy and had hair from prior guests that was not cleaned out.
I recommend finding another hotel.
I have stayed at other Country Inns and they were above average. This one is below average and the room staff need to improve.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This place is a dump. On the advice of my company, I booked and pre-paid for two consecutive 4-night stays. First impressions are lasting. The ceiling tiles in the hallways are water damaged or broken or missing. Peeling paint and wallpaper. Strange odor emanating in the hallway. There were holes in the curtains in my room. The bathroom sink is a table top model, so shallow I couldn't get both hands under the faucet. The shower head, if that's what you call it, had so little pressure I couldn't rinse the soap off of me. Basically had to give myself a 'sponge' bath with a washcloth. Lucky I didn't wash my hair. The first day there I raised the toilet seat and closed it right away. Left a note for housekeeping to please clean the toilet. Slept on top of the sheets one night, after taking an Ambien to sleep. Complimentary breakfast? I wouldn't eat anything that was prepared in that place. I endured the first week, but after the second day of the next week I packed up, left and stayed at the Sheraton for two nights. The tragedy is this place is part of the Radisson group. They should be ashamed. They will hear from me.

Room Tip: Take a tip from me... go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Roger S
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I recently stayed here and upgraded to a jacuzzi tub like I normally do. Even though it has some renovations being done, it was not a nuisance. Staff was courteous, hot breakfast was good and the rooms were nice. I had a suite with a separate bedroom. I would certainly recommend it and enjoyed it better than staying at an overpriced hotel downtown. It is immediately on and off the interstate. The five minute drive didn't bother me one bit!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Although the hotel is undergoing renovations, the staff was great, workers quiet & location right near airport. Kyle even brought fresh baked cookies up to our room! Can't get better service than that.

Room Tip: Top floor away from elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Having stayed at a country suite in Charlotte North Carolina, I was expecting the same quality of rooms and I was disappointed. The staff was wonderful, the location was good, our particular room was nothing to write home about. Average. Breakfast was fine. Maybe I was expecting too much?

• Stayed: January 2014