Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Nashville Airport East, TN
$209
$181
$167
  • Breakfast included
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
$259
$212
HotelIndigo.com
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$699
$419
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel is undergoing renovationsroom was cleannice staywould stay here againgreat ratecracker barrelclose to the airportbreakfast was delicioushome away from homean upgradeoutdoor poolking bedfront desk staffyogurtdowntowngravyinterstate
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I guess I'm spoiled by nice hotels. The employees who work the front desk were wonderful. The employees took care of our needs and wants. When I got to my room, there was trash from the previous guest in the floor. The hotel seems very old and the rooms are not plush at all. Even though the employees were nice. I don't think I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I upgraded to a suite. There was plenty of room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had made reservations for 2 rooms at this hotel in August. I didn't realize they were put in 2 different names. I cancelled the reservations in September and never thought about it again. Last Friday night I got an email from my credit card company stating that my card was charged for a 2 night stay. I had no idea what was going on so I called my credit card company who in turn called the hotel. The very kind woman at the hotel finally figured out what had happened. It was my fault and I was ready to pay for the room that wasn't cancelled but she would hear nothing of that. She not only cancelled the room but also gave the credit card representative the authorization to cancel the transaction on my credit card so it wouldn't be pending. I can't imagine how nice the management must be when you actually stay at their hotel. Although I never walked into the hotel, I will stay here on all future visits to Nashville. It is so impressive to have a business bend over backward to help their customer even when they don't have to. Well done Country Inn-you have a customer for life!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rickwwjd63
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was not a planned stay at this hotel but was a very pleasant stay. Our flight from Denver to Nashville was delayed because of a mechanical problem which caused us to miss our connecting flight. Southwest Airlines put us up at this hotel for free since we missed our flight because of their problem and while they could have put us up at some dive, they put us up here and it is a very nice place. The shuttle ride from the airport is only a couple of minutes. The staff is very nice, I didn't get the name of the young girl who checked us in but she was outstanding, friendly and cheerful. The hotel is clean and the rooms although a little on the small side are clean and comfortable. The beds were also comfortable. The breakfast was good with your typical Country Inn breakfast. The only thing I found a bit odd was that when were were ready to go back to the airport, the shuttle driver is also the breakfast cook. Hope no one got cold eggs because the cook took us to catch our flight. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I were on the second-thousand-mile part of a 2600-mile, fifteen-day circuit of ten states ( MD-MO-GA and home) when we hit Nashville TN. It was a hard drive from St. Louis, and we had a full day planned the next day. All we wanted was a good, relatively homemade meal and a good night's sleep. Country Inn and Suites provided both.

They recommended Darfons, a local restaurant nearby, and we had excellent food there, but light. It was more of a sandwich meal than an entree meal, but it was fresh, hot and delicious. However, I was certainly glad we arrived when we did; it seemed that the whole city of Nashville poured in soon after! Yes, indeed, this is a popular local hangout!

Our room was likewise clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar included a hot poached egg concoction that could make into a breakfast sandwich with sausage and cheese. All in all, a most pleasant stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here one night during the start of our 2012 vacation. After which we wished we had this hotel for the week! While it's not a 5 star hotel, it is a very clean / modern 3 star.

We came in from I65 area and had no issues with the location. It was convenient since we were heading east. The service was great, price excellent, and in a safe location. Highly recommended for business travelers or vacationers.

• Stayed: November 2012