Rodeway Inn
$209
$181
$167
  • Breakfast included
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$699
$419
$259
$212
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 12, 2013

so much yelling and fights and wonderers everywhere was terrified all night people hanging around in the parking lot I was afraid for my luggage lock in the car the room is too small for us to bring all of our luggage in in the parking lot while the room was supposed to be non smoking and smell like a cigar it was so badthe shower while its okay shower but you're facing the wall and what's the floor. I picked this hotel because it had the best ratings in all of Nashville with the best location to the airport at the best price. the gentleman at the front desk was so sweet and kind I feel bad to have to have anything to say negative about this I really liked the front desk clerk but the location and the hotel is very scary if you're an out of towner is not used to that type of atmosphere kind of located in the ghetto and the room was not at all at all not even remotely close to the photograph from the coop the online website the floors are hardwood floors in our feet were black after 5 minutes in the room we had to wear shoes on night and all morning

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have to admit, I was very skeptical of what kind of accommodations I could expect for $49.00 a night. The property is old, but the rooms have been updated. Carpet has been replaced with wood flooring which i think is a plus. Room was clean. Easy highway access.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the interstate
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have stayed in one of the cheapest rooms, around 45 dollars per night which is excellent value.

The room was right next to an interstate, however upon asking at the front desk they immediately moved me to a room at the back of the hotel, which is much more quiet and perfectly adequate. The hotel is within close proximity to Nashville airport, but plane noise isn't too bad or frequent.

Had an issue with the toilet flushing, however again this was resolved within half an hour by friendly staff.

Overall I've been very happy staying here and with the service provided. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to stay just a little out of downtown, or close to the air port. Free parking/wifi and a continental breakfast are included, although I didn't make use of the breakfast facilities.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Interstate and you'll be fine!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2013

A friend and I needed somewhere to stay the night before a flight and this place worked out well. Close to the airport, AC cooled the room down quickly, and the shower was nice and warm. Didn't get a chance to try the food since we were in a hurry the next morning, but would give the Travelodge another shot if I was in a similar situation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends