“When taking ethnic food references, always listen to...”
Review of Bombay Palace

Bombay Palace
Ranked #267 of 2,044 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Haynes Area
Nashville, Tennessee
“When taking ethnic food references, always listen to...”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

When taking ethnic food references, always listen to someone who knows the culture personally. For years I thought I knew what great Indian food was. I have been officially "schooled"! My friend John was born and spent his first 25 years living in Indian and he swore by this place. He was absolutely right! Every other indian restaurants ive eaten at pale in comparison to Bombay. The flavors, spices, sauces and ingredients were all fresh and the buffet featured their best dishes. I should have listened to my friend earlier!

• Visited May 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Indian in Nashville (that I've found)”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've eaten Indian food literally all over the world (except India, ironically). I'm very picky and I know what I like. I don't want curries which are hot just for the sake of being hot (ahem, vindaloo). I don't want something that tastes like it came out of a Patak's jar (however, mad props to Patak's for enabling me to make (sort of) curry at home!!!) I want to be able to see the vegetables and I do actually think the best curries are the non-meat variety. So... Go to Bombay Palace and order Vegetable Korma (medium) with Kashmiri Naan and a cup of black spiced tea. Thank me later.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank EmmyJean615
“Looking for a new stop for Indian? Try it here!!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

If you want a nice atmosphere right off the strip eat here. The food is excellent and the help is very friendly and helpful. I went with my fiance and we loved it. There was even enough for a take home box for later :)

• Visited May 2013
kentucky USA
“Not bad...not great”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at the Bombay Palace. The Tandori Chicken was good but the portion was meager as was the chick tikka masala. Chicken Biryani was so so as was the nan bread. All in all the food was ok ..portions small. Taste average not great. Service was ok.

• Visited March 2013
Cedar City, Utah
“Not my favorite place”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I ate here a few months ago and wasn't very impressed. The place felt like someone's house and the service was slow. The was ok, but definitely nothing special.
Maybe I ordered the wrong thing.

• Visited August 2012