“Great Tour!”

Bobby Green's Good Ole' Nashville Tour
Ranked #21 of 106 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: we provide 3 different tours. A history filled downtown tour, a Million Dollar homes tour, and a Special tour of the northern part of Nashville and Sumner county. I am the only tour company in Nashville to offer that tour
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I had a really great tour with Bobby on Saturday. He is very knowledgeable about Nashville and its music history. We will definitely take another tour with him when we return to Nashville.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"brentwood area"
"nice voice"
in 2 reviews
"we highly recommend taking"
"music business"
in 3 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We loved doing a tour with Bobby today! I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and called Bobby on Thursday to see if there was a chance we could get in on one of his tours on Sat before we left for home. We were super excited when he said he had room for us. The other people who were going to take the tour no showed, so we got a private tour. We chose the Million Dollar Homes Tour and loved every second! We definitely want to do his Downtown Nashville Tour as well the next time we go to Nashville. Thanks so much Bobby!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband, two children (ages 8, 11), and myself took Bobby's Million Dollar Home Tour. Bobby picked us up at our hotel and we made one additional stop to pick up another group of people and then we were off. Bobby was very personable and informative. He knows so much about Nashville, and not just information about the stars. He told us quite a bit of city history. We saw many stars' homes, some former and some current. Not only did we see the homes, but he was able to tell us the history behind each home. The tour lasted about 3 hours and we did make a bathroom break stop. By taking this tour we saw a side of Nashville we would have missed. We had a great time and enjoyed talking to Bobby.

1  Thank cg513
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I alway's read reviews before making a selection! We hit the jackpot when choosing Bobby Green for our "Downtown Nashville" and "Celebrity Tours" not only does he know pretty much everything about Nashville but he treats you like family! I can say not only did we see all the good stuff but we also know a lot more about the history of this wonderful city!! We have made a "new" friend in Nashville! Can't wait til he and his wife come and visit us on the eastcoast in Va. Beach!! Thank you Bobby for making our vacation so wonderful!!

1  Thank SandyinVaBeachVa
See more reviews
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Thanks Bobby Green! My friend and I had a wonderful time on Bobby's Special Tour. There were about eight in the van and the tour ended up being half an hour longer than scheduled. Bobby makes you feel welcome, answers all your questions and shows you the sites. You would think you were his first tour guests as he makes you feel special and you can tell he loves his job. The tour ended with a stop at the Long Hollow Winery that was owned by Opry Star Stu Phillips but the day we were there was the first day his son and wife took it over. They were great hosts and the wine is the best I've had anywhere. I couldn't believe there was no tasting I didn't like. I told them the wine was BETTER than Napa Valley--so smooth. We had to ship a case home! It would be my go to winery, if it were closer. Wish I could have taken Bobby's other tours. This one was lots of fun.