“Not the best place for breakfast”

National Underground
Ranked #981 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Newest location of New York City based restaurant/club owned by Gavin DeGraw - just opened a few weeks ago.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Happened to be looking for a breakfast place on Broadway and this place was the only place advertising it. Had a standard eggs and bacon dish. Not great at all but I'm not sure I should be expecting miracles from a place that just happens to serve food. I'd go back there to go for some drinks at night but not for the food.

There are newer reviews for National Underground

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I had been told by a friend that lives in Nashville that I needed to try the place so we stopped in for lunch during cma fest. I of course had to get a burger and I was glad I did. It was so juicy and perfectly cooked. Best burger I've had in awhile. I do wish they would've posted prices though as I doubt I would've gone had I known it was a $12 burger. I've had burgers just as good if not better for less. Plus my friend got their soup of the day and it cost her $6 for a bowl of soup. So overall I'd say good food but definitely overpriced.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Was recommended by a Nashville native we met at CMA Fest. There were only 3 waitresses working on a Friday afternoon during the biggest weekend of the year for Nashville. Our burgers were overdone. I ordered mine med-rare, and there was no pink in it whatsoever. Did not want to send it back, cause we had waited so long to get it in the first place. The servers were working very hard, and I give them credit, but the management should have had more staff on. I wold not recommend this place to anyone going to Nashville.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went there twice during CMA music fest. Good beer and burgers. The service was not all that but the music and atmosphere more than made up for it. Burger with a hand full of chips 11.00. Don't go if you are on a tight budget.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We decided to get a burger here. The atmosphere was fun. There is seating inside and out. We sat outside. It was fun to people watch while we had lunch. The burgers were a little over priced, but comparable to what we would find at any eatery in the area. Our waitress was fun and we thought the menu was quirky. The burger was really good and I'm not a huge burger fan.